The Spartan & Fishy Show - ft. Victor and Peace

fishy

Spartan and I are back at it with another podcast with Victor and Peace for our first GM podcast! Unfortuantely, we had some technical issues (fuck you, Craig), so we'll be doing a part 1 & 2 for these folks. We chat about their boomer history and life in the VHL with the portal!

I'm looking forward to following up with these folks soon!

@Victor and @Peace are eligible to claim this podcast for one week each, as @Spartanand I won't be claiming it.

As always, drop a comment or reach out if you're interested in joining us!

Edited by fishy

Wow just listening to it back I can tell that so much was lost to those issues we were having. I wish the full episode would have recorded, it was an absolute blast to be there for the podcast, but you can certainly tell that we all experienced some technical issues. Missing banter, comments, entire topics; unfortunate. I'd love to be a guest again even after part two! 

22 minutes ago, Peace said:

Wow just listening to it back I can tell that so much was lost to those issues we were having. I wish the full episode would have recorded, it was an absolute blast to be there for the podcast, but you can certainly tell that we all experienced some technical issues. Missing banter, comments, entire topics; unfortunate. I'd love to be a guest again even after part two! 

I know, it was really sad to have to cut out entire topics :( There just wasn't enough left to recover the conversation, which really sucks. The bright side is that 1. I'm getting audio editing practice and 2. there's always next time ;)