Really?

gorlab

Munky where r u I need protection pls asap.

Ayyyyy Ayyyyyy Ayyyy you are my butterfly, I need your protection, need your protection.

For someone so intelligent you sure seem to be wrong about a lot of things.

The Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep

I've written call out threads that have garnered money in the SHL before.  Seriously look at any of the early O'Donnell articles, especially the ones making fun of other members/players.

Damn, you received a small reward for taking the time to write something league related, even though what you wrote had a silly/joking premise?!? Wow. What a horrid fucking league. Staying in VHL full-time guys, you've converted me.

Where can I do a writeup about how I tape my stack using 3" CCM lightfoil tape, making sure that no piece of tape overlaps another one, followed by spending 15 minutes waxing the tape job??

Damn, you received a small reward for taking the time to write something league related, even though what you wrote had a silly/joking premise?!? Wow. What a horrid fucking league. Staying in VHL full-time guys, you've converted me.

Where can I do a writeup about how I tape my stack using 3" CCM lightfoil tape, making sure that no piece of tape overlaps another one, followed by spending 15 minutes waxing the tape job??

You can't write it on a piece of paper, crumple it up, and shove it up your ass. Thats just one suggestion.

You can't write it on a piece of paper, crumple it up, and shove it up your ass. Thats just one suggestion.

Are you sure a grader is going to be able to read it if it's all crumpled up though?

I'm saying that articles to stir up shit have gotten money before, dispelling Hawksfan's post earlier in the thread:

Name one incident where a post similar to this gained money? Don't pull shit out of your ass bud. 

Probably.

The Rookie LR on SHL has almost twice as many replies as this thread

You all really care about post counts, is that your only claim to fame is that you help make a big thread? One in which you both looked like assholes, made the rest of your league look like asshole, and got shit on and all we had to do was have one of our members stoop down to your level? You really are pathetic. I'm glad you wasted your nights making accounts for a league you have nothing invested in. Even if I had to look like a loser for a couple hours just to troll you, it's all worth it in the end to me. Thanks for feeding into this so easily it would have sucked if you guys didn't get so butt hurt about it, but you did and I feel that was a successful troll on my part. That's how its done Gorlab

Edited by sball66

Carlzner, can I explain some logic that is flawed. Just want you to notice it, not bash me for pointing it out. You have said numerous times in this thread that post counts on here is an act of "spending too much time on the internet". Which is actually a very fair point, some guys do spend a large majority of time on the internet. 

However, you then mention that SHL threads have more posts than this one when traditionally they shouldn't. This point is made to mean that the VHL's discussion is not very frequent. Do you see the flaw in logic in that?

Carlzner, can I explain some logic that is flawed. Just want you to notice it, not bash me for pointing it out. You have said numerous times in this thread that post counts on here is an act of "spending too much time on the internet". Which is actually a very fair point, some guys do spend a large majority of time on the internet. 

However, you then mention that SHL threads have more posts than this one when traditionally they shouldn't. This point is made to mean that the VHL's discussion is not very frequent. Do you see the flaw in logic in that?

#StonerLogicMaaaan

You all really care about post counts, is that your only claim to fame is that you help make a big thread? One in which you both looked like assholes, made the rest of your league look like asshole, and got shit on and all we had to do was have one of our members stoop down to your level? You really are pathetic. I'm glad you wasted your nights making accounts for a league you have nothing invested in. Even if I had to look like a loser for a couple hours just to troll you, it's all worth it in the end to me. Thanks for feeding into this so easily it would have sucked if you guys didn't get so butt hurt about it, but you did and I feel that was a successful troll on my part. That's how its done Gorlab

I'm glad i was able to give you the most fun you've had in a week, bro. 

Well, there's a big difference between individual post count and total post count. It's member count.

Me talking about post count on either site is an indicator on activity level/amount of active members, not individual post count. And this was in a response to s ball claiming that the SHL was dead/dying/whatever