Really?

gorlab

I think he was here to get to the bottom of a situation that largely played out on SHL. S ball 66 was trolling Carl quite badly, to be fair.

Keep that shit over there then. Ain't nobody got time for that. The thunderdome is for calling out other vhlers

No, believe it or not, I don't like being a dick. But they were disrespectful, so I had my go at it.

It's not about being a dick, it's about knowing when to stop.

It's not about being a dick, it's about knowing when to stop.

Talk to Carl then I gave him plenty of chances to walk away. He decided to feed into it

I think he was here to get to the bottom of a situation that largely played out on SHL. S ball 66 was trolling Carl quite badly, to be fair.

Sball is allowed to defend his territory over a member who came here to troll without a player in the league. That is his right.

Talk to Carl then I gave him plenty of chances to walk away. He decided to feed into it

I don't think you're one to criticize about that.. You were drawn in by his responses as well.

Please don't tell me you had expected anyone in an glorious internet fight like this to stop when you still keep on answering...

This whole thread is pathetic.

Your mom's pathetic!

How in tf do you know about all of Jardy's regular Saskatoon haunts?

You forgot 302 though.

302 actually ain't that bad. Went there twice, first time the girl I was meeting up with gave me a handy in the bathroom, and the other time a bunch of us swagged out and pretended it was my bachelor party. The gays are super nice people, so people (mostly this one girl in nursing) kept buying me shots all night, it was a solid time. Though I got super fucked up and left my phone in a cab, then subsequently boycotted United. Seriously, fuck those guys.

I've heard Divas is mostly for trannies.

I don't think you're one to criticize about that.. You were drawn in by his responses as well.

Don't think for a second I'm defending myself and throwing blame at a guy who isn't here to defend himself. I'm definetly in the wrong, but when someone comes in here and shits on members of a board I like quite a bit, I'm gonna say something, like it or not.

Now did I go to far to get my reaction sure, but that is expected, just look at my last thread in here. I don't handle things the way I should around here but I'm not perfect and won't say I am at all. Plus I had fun and helped give you all something to read, discuss and have your opinions about so I'd say I did my job for today.

Despite how many times you guys say "oh SHL is filled with retards who can't coherently make any sense." doesn't make it true whatsoever.

In fact, you look worse and worse each time you try and make that arguement. The level of discussion / intelligence is the same on SHL as it is here.

Please don't tell me you had expected anyone in an glorious internet fight like this to stop when you still keep on answering...

I didn't want him to stop until I made him leave for good. You can defend these dudes all you want, but I wasn't gonna let him off that easy. I'm no hero here, but I sure as hell wasn't the villian either.