Really?

gorlab

I didn't want him to stop until I made him leave for good. You can defend these dudes all you want, but I wasn't gonna let him off that easy. I'm no hero here, but I sure as hell wasn't the villian either.

I'm not defending anybody, not even a member there if you're implying that. In fact, my point is just that this thread makes me shake my head dearly. They had the initiative in this one, but after that starting point it was just people throwing threats around at each other that they would "throw a fade" in Saskatoon, Philly or whereever for 38 pages now while most of the guys that were writing such a fuck probably haven't been in a real fight once.

If you guys keep talking sideways to Carl I'm going to be forced into finding Jardy, knocking him out, and adopting his dog Marley.

I'd go to jail for SHL and that's on everything.

You make reference to people's post counts and say this lmao.

I'm not defending anybody, not even a member there if you're implying that. In fact, my point is just that this thread makes me shake my head dearly. They had the initiative in this one, but after that starting point it was just people throwing threats around at each other that they would "throw a fade" in Saskatoon, Philly or whereever for 38 pages now while most of the guys that were writing such a fuck probably haven't been in a real fight once.

I haven't ever been in one offline.

u wot m8?

ur argumt was talkin bout how ur ppl arnt stupd but then u sed "coherently make sense" whch is liek saeing "intellgntly saying intellgnt thinggs" whch is jst redundnt and thn u hed the nerve to mispell "argument" in the saem post

iL4gWft.jpg

ur argumt was talkin bout how ur ppl arnt stupd but then u sed "coherently make sense" whch is liek saeing "intellgntly saying intellgnt thinggs" whch is jst redundnt and thn u hed the nerve to mispell "argument" in the saem post

iL4gWft.jpg

omg totes rite kera

Great buddy. Would be better if this FAGGOT didnt start up this thread.

There are worse things than that... :D

Kendrick goes to Tims on the daily tbh.

I don't know what Tims is...

The only time I said anything about fighting anyone was when gorlab was running his mouth, I said it as a joke because fuckboy wants to act tough over the internet. I was making fun of him when fuckboy #2 had to tell me he was coming to Philly to meet me with his homies. Or can you not read either.

Ya know what idgaf what you or anybody thinks, what I did was justified. Maybe if those douchers would have stayed in the SHL and not sign up to stir up shit, this wouldn't have happened. Go ahead and shake your head, I really don't care. If anything I was the dickhead so no one else had to look like an asshole. And if what I did was so wrong, Sterling or any of the blue team can suspend or ban me.

The only time I said anything about fighting anyone was when gorlab was running his mouth, I said it as a joke because fuckboy wants to act tough over the internet. I was making fun of him when fuckboy #2 had to tell me he was coming to Philly to meet me with his homies. Or can you not read either.

Ya know what idgaf what you or anybody thinks, what I did was justified. Maybe if those douchers would have stayed in the SHL and not sign up to stir up shit, this wouldn't have happened. Go ahead and shake your head, I really don't care. If anything I was the dickhead so no one else had to look like an asshole. And if what I did was so wrong, Sterling or any of the blue team can suspend or ban me.

Yeah my dear one, I would say I can read. Apparently you can't read because I haven't said anywhere that what you did was not justified - I said that you should've stopped at some point and let this new guy ramble on until he's so bored that he quits it. You somehow messed up what I wanted to say.

still willing to let anybody on this site catch a fade tbh

just leave...

Edited by stevo

Make a video of yourself calling someone out, show 5K, because you won't get knocked out for free, then maybe we'll talk. If you can't do that, you're a bitch. If you ask me/them to make one first, your a bitch, because you're the only one here looking for a scrap. And if you still can't provide, our thoughts are confirmed, just another internet warrior bitch. Or you're underaged in that case I can't touch you.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I don't know what Tims is...

Tim hortons is like a McDonald's except all fucking Canadian. Theirs like ice caps, donuts, bagels, sandwiches and soup. Shit is delicious and I would say probably most Canadians go their on the daily. Edited by MÉTIS

Tim hortons is like a McDonald's except all fucking Canadian. Theirs like ice caps, donuts, bagels, sandwiches and soup. Shit is delicious and I old say probably most Canadians go their n the daily.

Please don't shit on people's grammar and spelling when you can barely write something understandable.

Also

Such a terrible comparison lmao

Tim Hortons = Dunkin Donuts in the states. Same concept, donuts, coffee, iced lattes and a lot of breakfast/light lunch type food.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Yeah my dear one, I would say I can read. Apparently you can't read because I haven't said anywhere that what you did was not justified - I said that you should've stopped at some point and let this new guy ramble on until he's so bored that he quits it. You somehow messed up what I wanted to say.

He wasn't a new guy, he was just some dickhead causing trouble, what don't you get. Your already to late to try and preach, it's over, move on with your life man.

Such a terrible comparison lmaoTim Hortons = Dunkin Donuts in the states. Same concept, donuts, coffee, iced lattes and a lot of breakfast/light lunch type food.

Lineups are the same :P

Make a video of yourself calling someone out, show 5K, because you won't get knocked out for free, then maybe we'll talk. If you can't do that, you're a bitch. If you ask me/them to make one first, your a bitch, because you're the only one here looking for a scrap. And if you still can't provide, our thoughts are confirmed, just another internet warrior bitch. Or you're underaged in that case I can't touch you.

the fuck does having 5k have to do with anything?