Really?

gorlab

I love the SHL tbh does this make me a 12 year old?

Or just because i have bad grammar im in grade 6? I agree with Gorlab about grammar grading and shit cuz i try to join these leagues for fun. I see why you grade shit cuz some people put no effort in an article what so ever. But if they show a lot of effort and show they tried their best and spent a long time to write an article they liked writing why dock them for Grammar. I remember one time i made a article with a shit ton of slang cuz it was newfie based (im a newfie) and i spent such a long time and i only got like a 3. Thats the only reason i picked up trying to make gfx because making articles just aint worth the effort on leagues like this. Hell even when i put a shit ton of effort in a sig ill lose some marks.(league has been easier on me compared to before tough).

By the way i only read first couple pages cuz fuck reading 15 pages of bull shit. Both leagues are great i like them both i just cant do well in this league cuz i am too busy and have 2 other leagues im active in. SHL is good for me because i got two jobs this summer and i try my best in this league and SBA.

and Gorlab has been a bit of a dickhead for sure but i really would rather not lose good people that joined shl from here because i like everyone here and id hate to see you guys base the league on Gorlabs actions.

Quick Summary of my rant:

Both leagues are good. 

Good post.  I like both too for their own reasons and Gorlab isn't necessarily a representation of most in SHL.  Without a doubt there are some shitheads there, but when you have a big member base, that is pretty normal.

Our VHL community is a bit smaller but a lot more tight-nit which I like a lot.  That's why we don't deal with as many idiots and they get quickly brushed aside.  Even rivals like Kyle and I (back to the HSK-DAV days) get along pretty well.

Our VHL community is a bit smaller but a lot more tight-nit which I like a lot.  That's why we don't deal with as many idiots and they get quickly brushed aside.  Even rivals like Kyle and I (back to the HSK-DAV days) get along pretty well.

Yeah and me Jericho are like best buds....

Since I'm handing em out, I got one for you.

Did you really need to make an account just to come be a pussy? Go back to sucking Gorlab off in the SHL or whatever hole you crawled out of. Quit worry about peoples post counts, this league has been up for longer than you've even known how to read. Fuck off and take your buddy with ya.

Actually I made an account because I was told by somebody that this thread was worth a read. And it was.

Aside from the Green slander, that part kind of sucked.

Actually I made an account because I was told by somebody that this thread was worth a read. And it was.

Aside from the Green slander, that part kind of sucked.

So you proved my point because you came in, read it, and decided to say your two cents. God your stupid, but thanks for verifying exactly what I said.

thats a shitty point. Shitstorms drive members away. You keeping this up will just make it worse. 

But once everyone leaves, I can be the next Scotty Campbell. See this was the plan all along.

So you proved my point because you came in, read it, and decided to say your two cents. God your stupid, but thanks for verifying exactly what I said.

Did somebody who has donated $25 to an online sim league just call me stupid?

Did somebody who has donated $25 to an online sim league just call me stupid?

Yea if you could read, you would see that I said that pretty clearly. I can't dumb it down any further than that.

what do donating money do in this league tho?

Helps it run, because I like this league, and given the choice of letting it die and joining these fine chumps in the SHL or spending my money to help run it, the answer is obvious.

I don't mind the SHL, these dudes ruined it before I could even post once in that league. Therefore congrats Gorlab and butt buddy, you make the SHL look terrible.