Really?

gorlab

aye lass best bet for u is ta lay low until i com for ya. Lewk 2 me coming on the first lite of the 5th day, at dawn look to the east

Haha gorlab... more laik 

BALROG

WAIT... OMG 

Balrog-vs-Gandalf.jpg

its all cummin full circle nao 

I can't post pictures of unregistered weapons online or the FBI will come arrest me. Come find our urself gorlab brah, drive to buffalo and catch a fade.

UO, you have no access to a motorized vehicle?

You never put out on the first date. Duh. You got to show promise before I bring out the motorized transportation. :P

I can't post pictures of unregistered weapons online or the FBI will come arrest me. Come find our urself gorlab brah, drive to buffalo and catch a fade.

This made giggle. This man must be packing some major heat under those adult small shirts. :ph34r:

This made giggle. This man must be packing some major heat under those adult small shirts. :ph34r:

X-Medium. That way before we fight I can flex the biceps before Gorlab and I catch a fade and my shirt will tear right off. #curls #drivetobuffalobrah

Edited by Kyle

OK, so I have to resort to bribery. If someone picks me up from the Airport, I will teach them Aussie Juggling....

tumblr_n7u5tgbcTm1t3cfsio1_250.gif

It's a trap! Don't listen to him. He learned this from watching youtube videos of a dead guy! He doens't have the proper teaching credentials.

Edited by Underoath10

Actually, now that I consider it, if I'm going to come to Canadia, I'd rather hang out with the pajodcast crew, Kendrick, hell even kesler(I'd take him to the zoo or something). In fact, pretty much anyone from the VHL. Consider yourself lucky young man, that Saskatoon is off my radar.

I love how it went from this, to a flight being booked, within 30 minutes.

I'll pick you up at the airport though. Let me know the date you arrive.

I love how it went from this, to a flight being booked, within 30 minutes.

I'll pick you up at the airport though. Let me know the date you arrive.

july 6th 10pm pls respond 

lol, this new generation, the 12 year olds, need to find better stuff to do then this.... Try getting some attention from real people you see, be tough with people you meet on your way to school, see how that works out for you, see if you'll keep being tough on the internet. You don't like the league, don't bother coming back my friend, no one here is holding you back, have fun in the SHL, they might actually like kids looking for attention. 

i like your avy TPB is GOAT