Really?

gorlab

and now your all just acting like Gorlab which makes you no better then him. Making fun of him or not. Still hurts the way people will look at the league. I know coming here from SHL to see respected members from here call SHLers 12 year olds dont really appeal to me. Just like what Gorlab is saying dont appeal VHLers to SHL. So maybe this whole thread should be ignored and everyone can be friends :P

Well to be honest Cuffy if I was younger and had didn't have a pair of balls I would've left the SHL by now for the amount of times they attack VHL people. The league isn't even run by Mods or Admins properly over there. I've sent countless PM's to them and nothing has been done "because I am from the VHL" as I was told by a mod.

Well to be honest Cuffy if I was younger and had didn't have a pair of balls I would've left the SHL by now for the amount of times they attack VHL people. The league isn't even run by Mods or Admins properly over there. I've sent countless PM's to them and nothing has been done "because I am from the VHL" as I was told by a mod.

idk what moderator your talking baout but im sure that 3/4 of the people of the BOD would respond to your pms and im sure that Park or wade wouldnt not respond to your pm just cuz your a vhler. 

1. even if anyone goes to Sasks no fights will take place, typing in come fight me in whatever hillbilly manner can be done by anyone including my 6 year old nephew.

2. 17 pages of this is stupid as fuck

3. let it go

4. you guys are all fucks for not doing what im about to do in my next post.

TF? I earned 17 tpe for my player here. I didn't just come to troll.

Cuffy is right though, I guess I acted like a dick head and deserved the treatment I got. I'll stop trolling because like a lot of you said, both leagues can co-exist and both leagues are good for different reasons.

As a grown ass man though, I'll still catch a fair one with anybody who legitimately wants to fight over some sim hockey trolling.

If this boom guy paid 4 grand to fly here from Australia, I will honour the fade 100%.

Yes you're ass hat, but this is the Thunderdome nonetheless. Now go think about what you've done while standing on your head and count to 307! What you make on here anyways?

A.  lolshl

B.  Bitch quit acting like you can take me I'll turn you into pudding, and then eat that pudding, and then shit it out, and then turn THAT shit into pudding, and then eat that shit pudding.

C.  SOMETHING SOMETHING I'M SO GONNA IN ON MRS. GREEN AGAINST HER WILL.  Only if she's underage though.

D.  Penis joke.

why do you have over 33,000 posts dude

TF? I earned 17 tpe for my player here. I didn't just come to troll.

Cuffy is right though, I guess I acted like a dick head and deserved the treatment I got. I'll stop trolling because like a lot of you said, both leagues can co-exist and both leagues are good for different reasons though.

As a grown ass man though, I'll still catch a fair one with anybody who legitimately wants to fight over some sim hockey trolling.

If this boom guy paid 4 grand to fly here from Australia, I will honour the fade 100%.

Nobody wants to waste their time and money to whoop your ass all the way in WhoTheFuckCares, Canada. No one says catch a fade or "blows  loud" unless they are an uneducated, unloved little boy. You are a little kid who probably is up way past your bedtime. Your not acting like a dickhead, because you are a dickhead. If your feeling froggy, jump on a plane and meet someone instead of running your mouth and then backstepping when someone pretends to buy a plane ticket to meet you. Your not gonna do shit and if you did you would lose you front teeth. Just shut up, act like a normal person, or piss off. It's simple as that.

giphy.gif

Nobody wants to waste their time and money to whoop your ass all the way in WhoTheFuckCares, Canada. No one says catch a fade or "blows  loud" unless they are an uneducated, unloved little boy. You are a little kid who probably is up way past your bedtime. Your not acting like a dickhead, because you are a dickhead. If your feeling froggy, jump on a plane and meet someone instead of running your mouth and then backstepping when someone pretends to buy a plane ticket to meet you. Your not gonna do shit and if you did you would lose you front teeth. Just shut up, act like a normal person, or piss off. It's simple as that.

giphy.gif

This was not necessary what so ever.

LOL actually plenty of people say catch that fade or smoke that loud dude. The types of people that have hobbies other than hanging out on the internet. I don't know you at all but if you think that only uneducated people say that I can only assume that you don't do much outside of the internet.  :lol:

why do you have over 33,000 posts dude

Since I'm handing em out, I got one for you.

Did you really need to make an account just to come be a pussy? Go back to sucking Gorlab off in the SHL or whatever hole you crawled out of. Quit worry about peoples post counts, this league has been up for longer than you've even known how to read. Fuck off and take your buddy with ya.