Really?

gorlab

I love how it went from this, to a flight being booked, within 30 minutes.

I'll pick you up at the airport though. Let me know the date you arrive.

I found 4000 dollars under the couch cushions.

I love the SHL tbh does this make me a 12 year old?

Or just because i have bad grammar im in grade 6? I agree with Gorlab about grammar grading and shit cuz i try to join these leagues for fun. I see why you grade shit cuz some people put no effort in an article what so ever. But if they show a lot of effort and show they tried their best and spent a long time to write an article they liked writing why dock them for Grammar. I remember one time i made a article with a shit ton of slang cuz it was newfie based (im a newfie) and i spent such a long time and i only got like a 3. Thats the only reason i picked up trying to make gfx because making articles just aint worth the effort on leagues like this. Hell even when i put a shit ton of effort in a sig ill lose some marks.(league has been easier on me compared to before tough).

By the way i only read first couple pages cuz fuck reading 15 pages of bull shit. Both leagues are great i like them both i just cant do well in this league cuz i am too busy and have 2 other leagues im active in. SHL is good for me because i got two jobs this summer and i try my best in this league and SBA.

and Gorlab has been a bit of a dickhead for sure but i really would rather not lose good people that joined shl from here because i like everyone here and id hate to see you guys base the league on Gorlabs actions.

Quick Summary of my rant:

Both leagues are good. 

Or just because i have bad grammar im in grade 6? I agree with Gorlab about grammar grading and shit cuz i try to join these leagues for fun. I see why you grade shit cuz some people put no effort in an article what so ever. But if they show a lot of effort and show they tried their best and spent a long time to write an article they liked writing why dock them for Grammar. I remember one time i made a article with a shit ton of slang cuz it was newfie based (im a newfie) and i spent such a long time and i only got like a 3. Thats the only reason i picked up trying to make gfx because making articles just aint worth the effort on leagues like this. Hell even when i put a shit ton of effort in a sig ill lose some marks.(league has been easier on me compared to before tough).

By the way i only read first couple pages cuz fuck reading 15 pages of bull shit. Both leagues are great i like them both i just cant do well in this league cuz i am too busy and have 2 other leagues im active in. SHL is good for me because i got two jobs this summer and i try my best in this league and SBA.

and Gorlab has been a bit of a dickhead for sure but i really would rather not lose good people that joined shl from here because i like everyone here and id hate to see you guys base the league on Gorlabs actions.

Both leagues are good.

I like you Cuff, reason he's getting 12 year old comments is because we don't understand the point in coming over here just to attempt to troll. In very poor taste and childish, but whatever makes his dick hard.

I like you Cuff, reason he's getting 12 year old comments is because we don't understand the point in coming over here just to attempt to troll. In very poor taste and childish, but whatever makes his dick hard.

yes but just because hes acting like a clown over here dont mean you should generalize that we from SHL Are all 12 year olds in Grade 6. Idek wtf Gorlab is doing here. This is the first time ive seeen him act like such a dick head. This coming from someone that really likes the guy. If you all really dont like his comments towards the league ban him. I dont see why thatd be a big deal hes not contributing nothing to the league and its pointless to keep arguing with him cuz its just gunna mek everything worse and heh will keep going on with it.

and now your all just acting like Gorlab which makes you no better then him. Making fun of him or not. Still hurts the way people will look at the league. I know coming here from SHL to see respected members from here call SHLers 12 year olds dont really appeal to me. Just like what Gorlab is saying dont appeal VHLers to SHL. So maybe this whole thread should be ignored and everyone can be friends :P

Both leagues are good. 

Cuffy, you don't have to worry about losing guys on the SHL who are over here, they are slowly getting disinterested in it by itself. The SHL has always been ultra critical when you mention you are from the VHL. The VHL however accepts people until they they the SHL is better and we should all get fucked.

Also the reason you may not get full marks is because you may not be doing tuts. The writing issue was addressed by me 5 seasons in Cologne.

But gorlab . I did say you could ask anything so I basically wanted to be your mentor.

Hope you stick around here to knock down that farmer. This league is worth it.

Unlike the SHL, people here have a bit more common decency. Atleast they dont threaten to rape my wife and go unpunished after several reports.

By "unpunished" do you mean tossed aside after the commishes searched through all of said members posts, including the ones in the trash can, because it didn't actually happen? 

TF? I earned 17 tpe for my player here. I didn't just come to troll.

Cuffy is right though, I guess I acted like a dick head and deserved the treatment I got. I'll stop trolling because like a lot of you said, both leagues can co-exist and both leagues are good for different reasons.

As a grown ass man though, I'll still catch a fair one with anybody who legitimately wants to fight over some sim hockey trolling.

If this boom guy paid 4 grand to fly here from Australia, I will honour the fade 100%.

Edited by gorlab