Really?

gorlab

Half of the people here are saying they would beat me up, and that I'm 15 or 16? What's the difference between that and what I'm doing?

Hey now, I didn't threaten to beat you up I made condescending jokes at your expense! Get your shit together!

Hey now, I didn't threaten to beat you up I made condescending jokes at your expense! Get your shit together!

I doubt you've threatened to beat anybody up in your life. Thus is the plight of frail early childhood educators.

Alright since you don't like to travel, I have plans to visit Sask in August. I personally would love to meet you and see how much of these words would be said in real life or even thought while staring me in the eye. Not threatening you, but giving you a simple out. 

I have no training of any sort so just an average joe.

Edited by Kendrick

Actually, now that I consider it, if I'm going to come to Canadia, I'd rather hang out with the pajodcast crew, Kendrick, hell even kesler(I'd take him to the zoo or something). In fact, pretty much anyone from the VHL. Consider yourself lucky young man, that Saskatoon is off my radar.

Actually, now that I consider it, if I'm going to come to Canadia, I'd rather hang out with the pajodcast crew, Kendrick, hell even kesler(I'd take him to the zoo or something). In fact, pretty much anyone from the VHL. Consider yourself lucky young man, that Saskatoon is off my radar.

I'd hang out with you for sure. I may have seen kesler before, which actually brings up a good point. I may have seen a bunch of VHL members through work, kind of scary.

Why wouldn't he? He has nothing to fear from you, surely.

True, grocery stores are busy. Glad I booked the time off

Come to Toronto and we'll tear it up. We can also find Nagger here somewhere.

Okay can you guys stop building VHL comrodary on account of me??

If you want to fight somebody from a sim hockey league, PM me when you are in Saskatoon, SK. You tell me where you are, I'll be there in 15-20 minutes and we'll have a fair one.