Really?

gorlab

So your dumb and you like to pick on the smart kids who like to get their grades up, go to college, become your boss, and fire your ass cause your dumb.  The sky is the limit for you bruh.

Bruh I'm in college and made it there without reminding the teacher about homework once. 

You're* btw LOL

Edited by Carlzner

So your dumb and you like to pick on the smart kids who like to get their grades up, go to college, become your boss, and fire your ass cause your dumb.  The sky is the limit for you bruh.

noone likes a teachers pet  :idk:  :whistling:

In retrospect, all this VHL vs SHL bravado is personal preference. I am a self-confessed sim league tragic. If you make a league, I'll join it. I've had two shots at the SHL and both times, it has been unable to hold my interest beyond the prospect stage. The VHL grading etc may be too strict for those used to the SHL for all I know.

Bruh I'm in college and made it there without reminding the teacher about homework once. 

You're* btw LOL

Did I ask that? No because Idgaf if you go to community college. Anyone can go there dumbass, it's nothing to be proud of. And I forgot how we went to school so you could know I told the teacher everytime she forgot the homework. Please send someone from the SHL who can get on my level.

Hey VHL how does it feel to have the SHL responsible for your most active period ever?

Thanks for trying to shit on our league and instead helping us by giving us extra content. You really got us good there champ

Did I ask that? No because Idgaf if you go to community college. Anyone can go there dumbass, it's nothing to be proud of. And I forgot how we went to school so you could know I told the teacher everytime she forgot the homework. Please send someone from the SHL who can get on my level.

If you must know, I go to the University of Colorado, brah.