2014 World Cup

Victor

Can't believe the shitty luck Ukraine have. Meet France this time. And one of Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic (probs ibra) won't be in the world cup. :(

I hope Ibra is in it. I firmly believe that man is good for the game worldwide. Not that Ronaldo isn't (he obviously is a good image) but Ibra is a more intriguing story in my mind coming from a not so heavy hotbed for footballers.

• 3 weeks later...

More like do a youth movement. France has relied on the same guys year after year after year.

Abidal, Ribery, Sagna, Evra etc.. as much as they are veterans with some skill you need to inject some life into the squad. Most of their guys are around 26-28 which isn't old by any stretch, but bring in new life. Lacazette, Zouma and other young guys need a chance

• Admin

The new 75% tax isn't going to help development either. Ligue 1 believes it's elite enough to buy foreigners when it's not that good and all it does is ruin their own system. Whatever, I'm not going to lose sleep over France's failures.

The new 75% tax isn't going to help development either. Ligue 1 believes it's elite enough to buy foreigners when it's not that good and all it does is ruin their own system. Whatever, I'm not going to lose sleep over France's failures.

Yeah that's the opposite approach needed. Have to model yourself after Germany, Spain and Netherlands youth systems