2014 World Cup

Victor

• Admin

Reus out of the World Cup.

Another shame. Has Ribery been mentioned here? Well, he's out too. Anyway, Germany also can cope but Reus has been one of the most consistent club performers for a few years now. Real joy to watch.

That and how many had it being Croatia haha

Croatia's lineup is very offensively-minded, although it's Brazil so obviously more people picked them to open the scoring, and rightfully so.

Brazil is still going to win it though, I'm fairly sure, considering it's level again. Srna is good but in this formation he's expected to stop Neymar pretty much on his own, unless Perisic happens to be back as he's on that wing. Neymar can't really be stopped by one guy.

As much as that's diving, he did put force on his left shoulder to bring him down. Hardly the worst I've seen, but looking to the heavens doesn't do him favours.

Edited by Kendrick

Hand on the arm, but didn't really look like he pulled, looked like Fred felt the hand and dropped, knowing that in his home country he'd get the call. 

Additionally, what's with the foul call on Olic on the goal line play? Julio Cesar dropped the catch, Olic was back to back with him. A jump back to back is not a foul. Whistle doesn't blow there, Perisic or whoever it was that the ball dropped to probably buries it, since Julio Cesar would have been well out of position.

• Admin

Gotta say, Neymar's a little bitch and there was some considerable Brazilian bias from the ref. Tough luck Croatia, sick keeper though, and I'm sure they'll make it to the last 16. Cracking match on the whole, more of this for the next 63 please.

Romans echoed what I thought, exactly. Fred can go fuck himself. Having seen a lot of Asian qualification and Confederations cup etc, the Asian referees are usual horrible. I can't stand simulation or playing for a penalty, but the "thank you god" look to the heavens infuriated me.

Shocking. Just shocking. Diego Costa wasn't even touched. The guys dragging left leg went past Costa and never took his legs out.