2014 World Cup

Victor

• Admin

Giving the French shit is fun but with Zidane they made 3 finals in 5 major tournaments, winning 2. I actually expect them to do well this year, they've dropped some troublemakers.

Actually didn't think the Dutch would have personality problems. It's just aside from the front three I heard most of their names a week ago for the first time if not today. Not that new names ended up being the key players.

Giving the French shit is fun but with Zidane they made 3 finals in 5 major tournaments, winning 2. I actually expect them to do well this year, they've dropped some troublemakers.

Actually didn't think the Dutch would have personality problems. It's just aside from the front three I heard most of their names a week ago for the first time if not today. Not that new names ended up being the key players.

Blind did have two wonderfull assists. The game tying and game winning goal. Quite key if you ask me :P

• Admin

Blind did have two wonderfull assists. The game tying and game winning goal. Quite key if you ask me :P

He's actually a name I was prepared for, some of the intelligent football writers had already picked him up in previews.

The GK though, first time I've ever seen that name and he was alright. ;)

He's actually a name I was prepared for, some of the intelligent football writers had already picked him up in previews.

The GK though, first time I've ever seen that name and he was alright. ;)

He started the season as back-up of Kenneth Vermeer and even played some games in our second division this season.

You had heard of Blind, Van Persie and Robben? I'm guessing Wesley Snjieder as well?

Tell me you heard of de Jong, Martens, Kuy, Huntelaar and Canadian born de Guzman?

• Admin

Kuyt and Huntelaar didn't play so that's not relevant.

I read something which mentioned almost every single name on the Dutch squad in the past. That does not mean I know much about them. I don't follow the Eredivisie.

Yes I meant Indi!

Victor, it would be semi relevant as you never stated whether you were talking about the 11 or the entire squad. But I don't think many follow the Eredivisie

Tim Cahill will never go quietly, just remember.

I don't think that Chile back line is talented enough to go all the way. This commentator needs to learn how to say a native of Chile though. Common assumption is that it's chil-AY-en but it's actually chil-EE-an.