every vhlm teams' designated Disney character

you did not know this was going to come, yet you needed it so much.

Halifax 21st

Elsa/Anna

I know this is a bit of a curveball, but hear me out. Elsa's parents died (damn that escalated faster than the Flash), and what were they on? A ship. And what is in the 21st's emblem? A. Mother. Fucking. Ship. Coincidence? I think not...

Houston Bulls

Butcher the Pitbull

The biggest curveball in the history of the world. There are no Disney characters with pet bulls, or are bulls. So a pitbull is the best that I can do! plz dont hate me...

Las Vegas Aces

Alice (from Alice in Wonderland)

Ok, ok, ok, ok, I can explain this. So you know how that are these cards with a queen that is a whore? those are blackjack cards (yeah no shit sherlock) , I wonder if all the Black Jacks in the movie gamble? Could be a possibility. also I think that Alice's dress has like card symbols. Remind me if I'm wrong.

Mexico City Kings

Pocahontas

So, Pocahontas is an Aboriginal people (IN CANADA WE SAY PEOPLE EVEN IF ITS ONE PERSON) and I think the guy in the Kings' logo is Aboriginal as well. If so, my respect for them went:

📈

Miami Marauders

Captain Hook

I know cappy hook is a bad guy and the entire Marauders organization might hate me for this but, who else do you want me to put? That one guy who wears flip-flops and basically is just weird in general? plz dont hurt me @Ricer13

Minnesota Storm

Hercules

I think good ol' "Zero to Hero" here would be a perfect fit for the Storm (cuz thunder and all that good shit hahah) but ngl, their logo looks like that one superhero that was in a show about but- 

litteraly everybody: don't go there you stoopid bitch

Mississauga

Butcher boi back at it again

ayyyy butcher's here again. And if you don't agree with me @ColeMrtz, you can go beat up Houston to claim full closure of butcher. I'm sorry cole, pls don't kill me

Ottowa Lynx

That one cheetah that killed Tarzan's parents even tho a cheetah isn't a lynx

Why I chose this? I don't know. There are no lynxs in Disney in history so this is the closest i can come up with.

Philadephia Reapers

pretty much every scary guy in Disney history

you know, google isn't on my side here so... every scary af guy in Disney. Tell me if there are any reapers in any Disney movie.

San Diego Marlins

That one crab from The Little Mermaid

Under the sea, Under the sea, oh I'm sorry, I chose him because come on, UnDeR tHe SeA, and he's a fish-like-thing with fish-like-qualities like living underwater

Saskatoon Wild

any wolves or raccoons in Disney movies

I know there is a little amount of those types of animals in Disney movies but... raccoons are kinda cute but they are like Satan if they are with a garbage can.

Yukon Rush

Any quick boi in Disney movies (I wish the Roadrunner was from disney)

because they are the rush, and rush means fast, and quick is another word for fast, and I had a sandwich for breakfast, and licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.

This media spot took a long time, but thanks to my friends @Ledge_and_Dairy and @Spartan for encouraging me to push harder and make this Topic be longer.

576 words

Edited by Domino Draws

5 hours ago, Domino Draws said:

That one crab from The Little Mermaid

Under the sea, Under the sea, oh I'm sorry, I chose him because come on, UnDeR tHe SeA, and he's a fish-like-thing with fish-like-qualities like living underwater

HIS NAME IS SEBASTIAN YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!!!

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Domino Draws said:

That one cheetah that killed Tarzan's parents even tho a cheetah isn't a lynx

It also wasn’t a cheetah or a Lynx that killed his parents, it was a leopard. Yes I’m a Disney nerd, why do you ask?

6 hours ago, Domino Draws said:

Tell me if there are any reapers in any Disney movie.

Claude Frollo is a judge but damn if he doesn’t come close. Pete’s portrayal of the ghost of Christmas future in “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” is the closest thing that comes to mind.