S75 Playoff Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHLM GM There's your index for the first round of playoff action. Because of the awkward timing of this we won't be getting started until probably the 26th but you guys can get your lines set in the meantime. As usual of course this means send your lines in via the portal. If you notice any issues with the schedule or your rosters or whatever let me know ASAP and good luck to all the teams in the playoffs this season. :cheers: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

So, fun fact, I wasn't actually paying attention to how many games each team had won, I just go until STHS tells me that the next round is starting. So I didn't realize yesterday that both series' had actually finished and it only didn't give me the prompt because of the farm system which we aren't currently using anyway. With that said I went ahead and finished up the Semi's for the farm so that the schedule can complete properly and I was planning to take a couple of days off anyway so that the M isn't too far ahead of the VHL.

So, @Hylands and @DMaximus the index is now updated and you can send your lines in. The finals will start I'm thinking on Tuesday, build up some nice hype until then.