Jurdy and Friends

.sniffuM

Okay. So.

How much I have to work this week determines the schedule for this. If I'm working all week, I'll make sure to get 2 up for the week. If I'm not working all week, I'll get 4 up to make up for this past week.

Then a couple weeks of midseason break (most likely 2 or 3) and then a return to your normal scheduled times (I might push 2nd weekly release back to Friday or bump to Wednesday because I have a ton of classes on Thursdays this semester).

• 1 month later...

I don't know if going with family members is the best way.

I only did it because Jardy used to joke on the forums about dating your sister or something like that. If it bothers you I can change it to something else.

I only did it because Jardy used to joke on the forums about dating your sister or something like that. If it bothers you I can change it to something else.

No he didn't. Jardy and I had an inside joke about I dating his sister. He doesn't even have a sister so that's why it was a joke. We both had the name picked out for this fake sister of his named Erin. I actually do have a sister in real life.

Ahh, I remembered incorrectly. FWIW, that's the only appearance of the sister character, but like I said I'll change it if you want.

You can keep it, not a huge worry. Just kinda funny as it's the opposite characters in that one. I don't get the last part though? Edited by Excel

Forewarning of future events. Jurdy's kind of an asshole.

Apologies for the mishap, I'll have it fixed by tomorrow.

I said can, my bad. The original "Can't" was because of my stupid Mac's auto keyboard.