Press Release - San Diego Marlins Name New AGM

thadthrasher

Following is a Press Release from the San Diego Marlins General Manager, Thadius Sales:

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support through the transitions we are having here in San Diego. With many of our players moving up to the majors, and some having to be released for the draft, we are certainly going through a lot of changes. Among those changes is the acquisition of not only myself as the General Manager, but also a new Assistant General Manager. When the position was opened and made public we received applications right away. After having about a dozen cross my desk I realized that almost every one of them were qualified for this position. This was a tough call.

To those who were not selected, we thank you for your willingness to work for San Diego, and have no doubt that a role will be yours soon around the league. But, with that being said, after much deliberation, consideration, and consultation with others around the league, we have decided to add @Prout to the team as our new Assistant General Manager.

---

Claiming week ending Jan 17, 184 words

if there was anyone I could recommend for this job, it would've been @Prout. He's been eager and willing to learn since day one, he's motivated, and an awesome LR presence. You picked a gem! I've never had a problem with him :)

congrats buddy. 

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

if there was anyone I could recommend for this job, it would've been @Prout. He's been eager and willing to learn since day one, he's motivated, and an awesome LR presence. You picked a gem! I've never had a problem with him :)

congrats buddy. 

Thanks Ir! I honestly can’t say thank you enough to you. I appreciate your kind words it means a lot coming from you ❤️