Malmo wins the cup

Matt_O

The Nighthawks are the S75 champs, for the first time in their franchise history. I wish it could have been Calgary, but if it was anyone else, I am glad that it's Malmo. They will always be one of my favorite teams. I played most of my first players career with Malmo, after getting taken in the expansion draft. I was surprised to be taken, and at first I was sad. But I very quickly was happy with the new opportunity to play for Malmo. We had a really great group of guys, with @GustavMattias and @fonziGG leading the way. This team has come a really long way since our S68 run, with Matt Thompson, Ryan Sullivan Jr., and Phil Marleau. The locker room was great, the best environment I have ever been in so far and that probably won't ever change. It is really great to see this team finally get a well deserved cup. I can't believe that Malmo has been around for nearly ten seasons, it's hard to believe sometimes that my time in Malmo was fairly long ago. Malmo will always be one of my favorite teams.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Matt_O said:

This team has come a really long way since our S68 run, with Matt Thompson, Ryan Sullivan Jr., and Phil Marleau.

That team still should have won.