(S77) D - Shawn Glade IV, TPE: 66

ShawnGlade

Hey Shawn! I'm thadthrasher from the San Diego Marlins. We are very interested in having you join our ranks! As a team with completely new management, we are looking to build up a legacy in San Diego, and a solid defender like yourself is exactly what we need. If you would be interested in being picked up on waivers for 1 season with the San Diego Marlins, quote this message with "Accept" and I'll send you a contract offer.

If not, that's okay too! I'm here to help!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, Shawn!

Saskatoon is definitely an underdog this season, but if it's playing time you want, it's something I have to offer! Top four minutes are available, and our big goal this season will be player development, and helping our guys maximize their potential. Let's get Glade IV to the VHL!!

If you'd like to join us in Saskatoon, quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

RLA5IyW.png

Welcome back, Shawn!

I'm @Zetterberg's AGM with the Mississauga Hounds - we just took over this off-season and are looking to turn things around here. We've got a pretty clean slate here with only a couple of players left from last season, but we're excited for what we're building here and would love to have you on board. We aren't one of the elite teams in the VHLM on paper right now, but we're thinking we've got a good shot to be a playoff team and it'd be huge to add another defenseman to the lineup. You'd get plenty of minutes here, starting out as one of our top-3 defensemen with plenty of opportunity to move up the lineup as you earn TPE.

If you've got any questions for me please feel free to ask, and if you'd like to join us here in Mississauga, quote this and say "#ReleaseTheHounds" and we'll send you a contract offer!

Welcome back @ShawnGlade

I'm Rory and I'm the general manager for the Halifax 21st. We have a strong forward core coming out of the draft and would absolutely love to support them with your player! We can offer you top pairing minutes, including all the special teams time in the world. We'd obviously love to have your presence in the third iteration of the Halifax LR!!

If you'd like to join the fleet, quote this and say "accepted"! 🦾

v1UpmD7.png

Hi @ShawnGlade!

I won't bullshit you. Vegas has some top forwards, and a top goalie coming into this season. What we lack? Top defensemen. I have one returning FA at around 200 TPE, but he needs a partner. I hope that can be you. You'll be getting top minutes all season long with a chance to rack up the stats. We may even be able to go on a playoff run if we can land some top waivers such as yourself.

Hit me up and we can chat.

Best,

Spart

Lot's of good offers here, thanks to everyone reaching out, I appreciate y'all. Was a tough, long decision, but after a while I've decided to go with an easy choice and head back to where it all began

14 hours ago, rory said:

Welcome back @ShawnGlade

I'm Rory and I'm the general manager for the Halifax 21st. We have a strong forward core coming out of the draft and would absolutely love to support them with your player! We can offer you top pairing minutes, including all the special teams time in the world. We'd obviously love to have your presence in the third iteration of the Halifax LR!!

If you'd like to join the fleet, quote this and say "accepted"! 🦾

Accepted.