(S77) D - JaredN Jr, TPE: 80

jared

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Just to echo what Cow said, it would be a delight to have you with us in Yukon. We have a great squad assembled, getting you would really help bolster our defense. Your previous player was a thing of beauty, we would be privileged to have you with us before you start your journey to the pros! 

16 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Hey Jared. Hope you remember me from the good ol' times in San Diego. Yukon wants to offer you a spot on the team. We're a top team this season and we would love to have you.

my guyyyyyyyyy im there

Hi, I’m Darius Marimoto, Current AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotomanBobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, Jared!

I don't know if you've officially committed or not, but either way, not going to pass up the potential chance at reuniting with a former teammate! I can offer you top four minutes, with special teams play as well. This team is a work in progress in a season featuring a lot of rebuilding teams, but adding a player like yourself could be instrumental in determining what kind of season we have. 

Best of luck as you begin anew, and if you'd like to do so here in Saskatoon, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

- Thomas Landry II 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild