(S77) D - Nixon Caldwell, TPE: 97

Kendrick

CdFeji5.png

Good to see you recreating @Kendrick!

The Mexico City Kings can offer you time on the 3rd pairing currently, but with your rate of earning you'll be moving up the lines in no time. Here in Mexico City we are looking to get back to the Founder's Cup finals after losing last season. We have a strong forward core that can get the job done, but just need to shore up on defence so we can be a top team. On top of that we have an awesome locker room that's always having fun and is open to everyone. I think you would be a perfect fit here in Mexico this season.

To accept this offer, simply quote this post and say "acepto 🌮"

RLA5IyW.png

Hey Kendrick, glad to see you re-create!

I'm @Zetterberg's AGM with the Mississauga Hounds. We've just taken over this off-season and are looking to build a competitive team here! We think we'll be a playoff team this year and with a good group of earners we think we can close the gap on some of the VHLM's elite teams, especially if we can add another defenseman or two to our group. We're excited about what we're building, and we'd love to have you be a part of it! You'll get a lot of minutes here, as you'll step into our top-4 right away with plenty of opportunity to move up the lineup.

If you'd like to join us here in Mississauga, quote this and say "#ReleaseTheHounds"!

Ayy @Kendrick

I'm the General Manager of the Halifax 21st. Can't really offer you anything other then ice time, which I can near guarantee 30 minutes a game at this point. Forward core is good so the points should come. We'll be fighting for a mid-table finish, and you can definitely help us achieve that!

To accept this offer, quote this and say "accepted" 🦾

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Welcome to the VHL!

Hey @Kendrick! Welcome back to the VHL, really glad you decided to recreate. I am fromtheinside, AGM of the Yukon Rush and we are just about to enter S76 regular season on Wednesday. You picked a great time to sign up! We just concluded our draft tonight actually, and many teams are still seeking some players. Our team hopes to be fairly competitive this season. We have a great group of forwards and an elite goalie, but we are definitely lacking some depth on D. That's where you come in! We can currently offer you Top 6 minutes with our club. If you continue to develop and work on your player, there is room for promotion as well!

The Rush pride themselves on having a friendly and helpful environment for our players. If this sounds like a place you would like to play, quote my post and then reply #FeelTheRush. This will signify you are accepting my offer to join the club. From there I will DM you and help you get started! Regardless on what team you pick, I wish you the best here in the VHL. If you have any questions or need help with anything you can always feel free to DM me. Cheers!

@Kendrick Welcome! I am thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We are a team that needs some strong defenders, and we think that you have what it takes to be a key defender on our team. But, I'm going to let this video speak for itself. @Prout and I hope to hear from you!

@Kendrickit would be an honor to have a sim league legend join the Philadelphia Reapers. We're planning on making the playoffs the season after we won the cup. Not an easy task since 18 (!) of our players from last season are now in the VHL. Come help us accomplish this feat. You'll likely be on the top D line. Join the Reapers!

43 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

@Kendrickit would be an honor to have a sim league legend join the Philadelphia Reapers. We're planning on making the playoffs the season after we won the cup. Not an easy task since 18 (!) of our players from last season are now in the VHL. Come help us accomplish this feat. You'll likely be on the top D line. Join the Reapers!

I accept this offer because I have no clue who you are and I feel I could help your squad which lost a lot of players