Town of Salem #16

Gustav

Yeah I had a feeling Berocka was lying, and then when I jailed him he said some questionable doc things (like from now on he'll go on mayor) that made me think maybe he didn't know what a doc actually did.

Glad to be proven right. I was in fact attacked but protected, so that was the vampire conversion attempt. 

Also the fact that he voted for Ledge. I feel like our other mafia member might be amongst people who did. 

One thing that is concerning, is Jorg didnt vote. I'd like to seem him vote for someone today and not unvote until gus confirms his 3 votes

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Also the fact that he voted for Ledge. I feel like our other mafia member might be amongst people who did. 

One thing that is concerning, is Jorg didnt vote. I'd like to seem him vote for someone today and not unvote until gus confirms his 3 votes

I was just about to say this - great minds think alike! I am not too familiar with vampire mechanics, if a doctor or bodyguard is on someone who gets bit by a vampire does the conversion still go through?

On that note - was anyone transported last night? 

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I was just about to say this - great minds think alike! I am not too familiar with vampire mechanics, if a doctor or bodyguard is on someone who gets bit by a vampire does the conversion still go through?

I'm not sure tbh. 

And on that note in general. We need claims from everyone and complete wills from everyone. Additionally, it seems GF was inactive last night (good for us) 

N1: MMFLEX, Devise, or Ledge_and_Dairy is evil
N2: Blazzer or Lefty_S is good
N3: Doomsday, Spartan, or Ledge_and_Dairy is evil
N4: Spartan or Mr_Hatter is good
N5: Blazzer, JorgTheGoat03, or Caboose30 is evil

37 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Any TP will stop a conversion (BG will still kill Vamp and die). Was not transported.

3 hours ago, omgitshim said:

N1: MMFLEX, Devise, or Ledge_and_Dairy is evil
N2: Blazzer or Lefty_S is good
N3: Doomsday, Spartan, or Ledge_and_Dairy is evil
N4: Spartan or Mr_Hatter is good
N5: Blazzer, JorgTheGoat03, or Caboose30 is evil

Any TP will stop a conversion (BG will still kill Vamp and die). Was not transported.

Well if we are going to trust this we should be voting up one of Blazzer or Caboose. I'm gonna do some more thinking on which one should be

If we trust OMG, on night 2 lefty wound up being bad so that means blazzer is good. 

This means either Caboose has been evil all along, or Jorg has now been turned into a vampire.

Let's all vote up Caboose and I need to see @JorgTheGoat03 actually vote so we can see he is putting in 3 votes instead of 1. 

Also, no one has mentioned being transported yet which has me suspicious @Spartan might have been turned into a vampire

10 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

If @Spartan did transport you, why would he transport the veteran claim? This isn’t adding up

What if im not actually a vet and just saying that as cover so people wouldnt be ballsy enough to visit me?

13 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

If @Spartan did transport you, why would he transport the veteran claim? This isn’t adding up

It's possible they are both Vamps at this point and they're covering for each other. Or maybe Spartan just called bs on the Vet claim because there's been no Vet kills so far, there was no real n1 bait, and we've got two confirmed TKs already.