Vet Baiting but no claim - Caboose

Godfather:
Mafioso: Berocka
RM: BM - Devise
RM: Hypno - Jiggly

NK: Werewolf - Doom
RN: Vampire - Barzal
RN: Jester - MMFLEX

Any: Vampire - Lefty (Tracker claim, possibly converted)

Somewhat updated role list

2 hours ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

If we trust OMG, on night 2 lefty wound up being bad so that means blazzer is good. 

This means either Caboose has been evil all along, or Jorg has now been turned into a vampire.

Let's all vote up Caboose and I need to see @JorgTheGoat03 actually vote so we can see he is putting in 3 votes instead of 1. 

Also, no one has mentioned being transported yet which has me suspicious @Spartan might have been turned into a vampire

Blazzer could have been converted as well, theoretically. We should probably do some looking at possible conversion timings

41 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Blazzer could have been converted as well, theoretically. We should probably do some looking at possible conversion timings

Well since we now know the 2nd attack on Ledge N3 was Vamp and not VH, there would have been a conversion on N4, which would mean 2 vamps rn and another conversion tonight.

1 vamp start

OG - Barzal

N1-Lefty

N3- Ledge (failed) 

D4 - no vamps left

2 vamp start

OG - Barzal + X/lefty

N1 - X/Lefty

N3 - Ledge failed 

N4 - attempted (presumed succeeded) conversion, so X+Y

N6 - new conversion, so, X+Y+Z

So either we are sitting pretty with no vamps, or we are about to lose the majority 

20 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

We need to hear from @Spartan if he transported. 

I did not transport anyone last night. Two reasons, partially. 1. Forgot to send in a night action. 2. I was also on the fence about transporting anyone to avoid getting someone killed. We're down to just a few confirmed town, and I haven't kept up with the thread so was in half a mind to just not transport anyone and just make a 100 IQ play for maf/vamps to figure out who is going to be where. But yeah, Caboose is def sus since I didn't transport him.

@Mr_Hatter unless you 100 percent know who vamp is jail jorg if the votes come im x3. With mayor and jailor guarantees town we can keep majority.

Also possible that spartan is the 2nd vampire and is covering for himself but them giving up their transporting ruse. I hope they don’t try to bite me tonight

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@Mr_Hatter unless you 100 percent know who vamp is jail jorg if the votes come im x3. With mayor and jailor guarantees town we can keep majority.

Also possible that spartan is the 2nd vampire and is covering for himself but them giving up their transporting ruse. I hope they don’t try to bite me tonight

What happens if the Mayor or Jailor dies?

21 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

sounds good

I believe that you are notified if someone tries to transport you while you were on jail, correct? If so, @Spartan transport Jorg tonight if he has votes x3. This way we know for sure Jorg is town and he can confirm spartan transported him. @osens use a bodyguard on me tonight please

5 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I believe that you are notified if someone tries to transport you while you were on jail, correct? If so, @Spartan transport Jorg tonight if he has votes x3. This way we know for sure Jorg is town and he can confirm spartan transported him. @osens use a bodyguard on me tonight please

they do get a notification, but I'm dead if this happens. everyone else is covered, only two "confirmed" town (idk how confirmed osens is) are exposed - me and osens. 

33 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Yes, you get the message "Someone tried to transport you but you were in jail." The second person who was attempted to get transported won't get a message.

• Gustav locked this topic

I was at work today and couldn't post vote trackers, but--8 players in the game, 9 votes for Caboose, you do the math.

That's right, we're all taking out @Caboose30

A loud YEET from the heavens, and it's done. Caboose was...

Spoiler

...a JESTER.

"You're being dumb!" he says. And he's right.

I'm sleeping in tomorrow--which also happens to be my very last day of complete freedom before the semester starts. Don't expect the sunrise GIF to come particularly early.

List of living players (7)

*Gustav noises*

@JorgTheGoat03, our confirmed MAYOR, was taken out last night by the haunt of a JESTER. 

Death note:

Spoiler

Remember how I said itd be a shame if town lost because they lynched me? Good thing the Mayor cant die in jail... oh wait

@omgitshim found himself executed by the JAILOR. He was...

Spoiler

...a FORGER.

Last will:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Last but not least, @Spartan died last night to the MAFIA. He was a VAMPIRE.

This day phase should end around 10.

List of living players (4)

Spoiler