Town of Salem #16

Gustav

Just now, MMFLEX said:

We had 3 people claim transported yesterday. Hypnotist is confirmed too. That means we have a transporter or 2 maf are trying to fake.

Ok thanks; I couldn't remember if 2 or 3 did. In that case we are probably fine

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

We had 3 people claim transported yesterday. Hypnotist is confirmed too. That means we have a transporter or 2 maf are trying to fake.

am transporter. missed actions n1, moved jorg each of the past two nights

yeah okay I'm gone

goodbye cruel world

just want y'all to know I'm actually bodyguard and if you vote me you're wrong

Edited by Ledge_and_Dairy

If Ledge was attacked twice (assuming one is Mafia since there was no Mafia kill and we haven't seen any signs of a NK yet) and visited by the Vampire Hunter, then it's likely he's either a Vamp attacked by the VH or a Vamp tried to coincidentally attack him last night as well (which assuming a N1 conversion by Barzal would be the next night they can bite). 

57 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

It says ledge was attacked twice. There was no mafia kills so that was definitely one of the 2 attacks. The other attack would either be the vampire hunter who initiated the attack because he found the vampire, or another neutral (arsonist). I think it's most likely he is vampire unfortunately

Can't be Arso and given that it's N3 the only option for it to be a NK would be SK.

44 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

also @JorgTheGoat03 I'd like you to vote and unvote every day to confirm you are still mayor. If you have been turned vampire your votes won't count for 3. IDK how that exactly works in forum game, because I feel like you might be inclined to say 3 votes even if they aren't and idk if Gus would come out and say that there weren't three votes. I suppose we would have to wait for him to add your votes into the tally and then let you unvote

Will do

Vote Ledge x3

58 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@Lefty requested town protective and has said nothing else the rest of the game besides reeeeee

@Berocka tried pushing us off the devise vote and is pulling the Australian card

what's up gents

You tagged the wrong @Lefty_S.

We also don't have claims from @Caboose30 @MMFLEX and @Doomsday either unless I missed it (though I've seen Caboose hinting at something)

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@Lefty requested town protective and has said nothing else the rest of the game besides reeeeee

@Berocka tried pushing us off the devise vote and is pulling the Australian card

what's up gents

Pretty sure I just said it looked sus all of a sudden three people pointed Devise.

Episode 4 Hello GIF by The Simpsons

I have stayed on Hatter my whole life. And will continue to do that.

1 hour ago, osens said:

Well, I don't think I have a reason to hide anymore, I am osens the retributionist. First 2 nights I had netflix and chill and crossed my fingers that eagles lives, and HE DID!!! And last night I used Ricer to check out doom, and he came up innocent.

Ok tonight you should use the vampire hunter on ledge and lets see what happens