Town of Salem #16

Gustav

17 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Exe don't have maf as their targets

Well why haven't you come out and claimed something then? It seems kinda sus that you are just giving half suggestions, come out and admit what you know and then town can use that information.

5 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Well why haven't you come out and claimed something then? It seems kinda sus that you are just giving half suggestions, come out and admit what you know and then town can use that information.

I've literally had no reason to other than hinting at OMG. D2 any lynch we went with with the info provided would have confirmed roles. D3 info was kinda useless. I don't see a point in putting a target on my back unless I have incriminating info. 

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

I've literally had no reason to other than hinting at OMG. D2 any lynch we went with with the info provided would have confirmed roles. D3 info was kinda useless. I don't see a point in putting a target on my back unless I have incriminating info. 

well you have pretty much outed yourself as a psychic or town investigative so time to post your will

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Ok tonight you should use the vampire hunter on ledge and lets see what happens

This is the play. Its impossible for both Ledge and osens to be vamps since this is the first night they could convert again and we know Barzal was the first one (unless we started with two)

@osens  use our dearly departed VH on ledge. If he is BG, nothing bad will happen

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

You tagged the wrong @Lefty_S.

We also don't have claims from @Caboose30 @MMFLEX and @Doomsday either unless I missed it (though I've seen Caboose hinting at something)

I have avoided claiming for several reasons, but with osens using Ricer to find me innocent, I feel comfortable enough to claim now. 

I am also a Sheriff. I was very wary to claim with my results, plus with Ricer also coming out and claiming Sheriff, along with how the Mafia immediately dispatched him as a TI claim. Tbh, with osens confirming me as innocent, I probably still wouldn't be claiming. 

Sheriff Doomsday

N1: BarzalGoat - Innocent (KILLED - Vampire)
N2: Ricer13 - Innocent (KILLED - Sheriff)
N3: osens - Innocent

I had thought osens was something else, but either way, we know he's good now. 

Anyone you think I should check out?

18 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

well you have pretty much outed yourself as a psychic or town investigative so time to post your will

N1: omg, berocka, spartan 

N2: ptyrell, spartan 

N3: jorg, doom, berocka

6 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I have avoided claiming for several reasons, but with osens using Ricer to find me innocent, I feel comfortable enough to claim now. 

You know what NK shows up inno? Arso. You the Arso.

8 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I am also a Sheriff. I was very wary to claim with my results, plus with Ricer also coming out and claiming Sheriff, along with how the Mafia immediately dispatched him as a TI claim. Tbh, with osens confirming me as innocent, I probably still wouldn't be claiming. 

Sheriff Doomsday

N1: BarzalGoat - Innocent (KILLED - Vampire)
N2: Ricer13 - Innocent (KILLED - Sheriff)
N3: osens - Innocent

I had thought osens was something else, but either way, we know he's good now. 

Anyone you think I should check out?

Yea this is a classic mafia sheriff claim. The odds of looking at the two people who died are soooooo low

4 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Yea this is a classic mafia sheriff claim. The odds of looking at the two people who died are soooooo low

This is precisely why I didn't claim. I am very aware of how sus it looks, but I felt it would be better to come out now as opposed to staying hidden and further avoiding claiming. 

That said, if there's a lookout, watch me tonight. You'll find mafia. 

Just now, Doomsday said:

This is precisely why I didn't claim. I am very aware of how sus it looks, but I felt it would be better to come out now as opposed to staying hidden and further avoiding claiming. 

if you actually ran into that much of a string of bad luck I will take a picture of myself in cowboys gear for you and apologize. You also wanted to push the vote off devise because "something was shady"

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

if you actually ran into that much of a string of bad luck I will take a picture of myself in cowboys gear for you and apologize. You also wanted to push the vote off devise because "something was shady"

Not being able to execute and wearing Cowboys gear you don't own? 

29 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Its not just the fact that they are dead. You also investigated Ricer N2 despite him having outed a mafia member on D2, which would be an EXTREMELY ballsy play for a mafia member; he was as good as confirmed. Sorry Doom, but I think its probably gonna be it for you tonight 😕 not to mention with two more TI claims we are just about full on Random Town, at some point we need to kill some people off and the fact that I can still protect mayor from now on feels pretty good to me. That would also protect against vamps biting him.

38 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

N1: omg, berocka, spartan 

N2: ptyrell, spartan 

N3: jorg, doom, berocka

You know what NK shows up inno? Arso. You the Arso.

If you are actually psychic, we are gonna need a claim from berocka tomorrow I think. Thats two nights in the evil results. Could be bad luck, but its worth exploring.

10 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Its not just the fact that they are dead. You also investigated Ricer N2 despite him having outed a mafia member on D2, which would be an EXTREMELY ballsy play for a mafia member; he was as good as confirmed. Sorry Doom, but I think its probably gonna be it for you tonight 😕 not to mention with two more TI claims we are just about full on Random Town, at some point we need to kill some people off and the fact that I can still protect mayor from now on feels pretty good to me. That would also protect against vamps biting him.

He claimed the role I had, of course I'm going to look into that. 

Caboose, I'm pretty sure I know you're role (or at least what your hinting at). You could claim now and let everyone know, or if not just target Berocka tonight.

Berocka, I'm pretty sure I know the role your hinting at, too. As long as you truly are town, I would suggest not worrying about being targeted by Caboose. Town has enough of a majority that even in the worst case scenario we will still have a pretty good idea as to who is evil.

Hatter, if Caboose doesn't target Berocka tonight, push for a claim from him (and also Berocka).