SEA/COL/QUE ; S43 off-season

Higgins

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I accept, was not originally a three way but whatever. This was an easy decision for me acquiring the best goaltender in the league and also acquiring a young player in Wasty who will turn into an elite player in the league one. This was sure one hell of a steal for both players. I will say I will miss Waldron, he had an amazing stint in Quebec and was super loyal to both me and Frank so good luck in Cologne Hybrid.

Also thanks to these easy talks with Device and some hard but good ones with Higgins. And welcome Wasty and Da Trifecta to the Quebec City Meute!!!  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:

GFKylCm.png

QIoD19h.png

:cheers:

Seattle accepts.

We won a cup together and no one can take that from us as we move on, but it's time for a fresh Bear era to start. Goodluck to Mikky and Strauss in Quebec.

Thank you Seattle and everyone I played with. Thanks for the memories, the cup and the rivalries. Thank you Higgins for helping us win and I am glad that we traded for you even if it was a big price at the time. Stand up guy and would love to play for you in the future. Off to QC and time to join the Wolf Pack.