Where Does VHL Donation Money Go, Why Did Beaviss Truly Leave, and Other Conspiracies

eaglesfan036

Credits - Debits = Go Brrrrr???

The "VHL Expenses" sheet has not been updated since 2013/2014, so we don't know how much it costs to run the VHL per month. According to @Higgins old posts (come back buddy), it costed anywhere from $33 to $65 a month to run the VHL website and pay expenses. The VHL is currently sitting on a surplus of a few thousand dollars thanks to our large member base being very charitable in donations. Exactly how much money the VHL has is unknown and is not public, nor the VHL's cost per month. I know we recently spent a few hundred dollars on logos or maybe even a thousand, but again no expenses are listed anywhere so this is just based on rumor and hearsay rather than anything transparent. Overall we have a lot of fuzzy logic when it comes to VHL donations, and costs, akin to how Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad tried to get Jesse Pinkman to use a Salon for his money laundering.

VHL legend @sterling pays for the VHL domain expense each month through his Paypal, as he is in contact with blue team every so often to make sure payments are successfully handled. Rumor has it that blue team is trying to find an alternative way to do this so that Sterling can sleep in peace, as he isn't really active in VHL anymore and is kind enough to help pay to keep us functioning. This is where I could pull a Gorlab and attack the character of our blue team members, and wonder whether they are indeed taking VHL donation funds for their own purposes. I do trust the integrity of our blue members and do not think anything shady is actually going on. However, all the pieces are in place for someone at any point in the future to misallocate some VHL funds, and no one has any idea how much money the VHL is taking in or what the expenses are. 

This leads me to my next point as to why Beaviss so quietly and suddenly left the VHL - he discovered that someone was abusing the VHL funds, and threatened to make this information public. Upon finding this information out, blue team members told Beaviss they hired the best hitman west of the Mississippi, and would promptly take him out should he ever make the VHL citizens aware of their ponzi scheme. In case you can't read sarcasm, this entire last paragraph is not actually true and I just need to get to 450 words. Would be a cool plot for a VHL movie though.

Lastly, I know that a lot of VHL donations have gone to our charity drives which is arguably one of the greatest parts of the VHL. But again we have no accounting for it. I hope everyone enjoyed my rambling especially Victor because he always checks in with great opinions on these articles and he is a really smart, wise, and intelligent man. For real on Beaviss though, it does suck that he is leaving as he has done a ton for the VHL community and is a nice guy. 

The two best hitmen west of the Mississippi.. - 9GAG

Edited by WentzKneeFan036

22 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I just need to get to 450 words

Pretty sure the requirement is actually 500 words chief. Pretty meme worthy media spot but it did get me thinking about where the money actually does go, so there is that.  I like your VHL movie idea, we should pitch that to some movie producer. 9/10 article because you don't know the word requirement, rekt

Review - Agree with review above, you do need to meme another 50 words, but that's for the udpaters.  Enjoyed the article - especially the conjecture on Beaviss. Always nice to see humor in an MS.  Also good logical points about more transparency without going over the top with baseless accusations.  I'm convinced.  Things should be more out in the open.  8.5/10