Town of Salem #18

Gustav

honestly cant even be mad that you are sus at me, because I haven't been that usless in tos for a while, but my last will is here-

n1- no one dead

n2- idiot forgot

n3- investigated mmflex - Your target could be a Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.

n4- used lefty on hatter (doc)

n5- lookout on omg

And noone visited omg tonight.

Hatty is Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, or Potion Master.

29 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I am literally so confused as to what happened N4. For the record, I only got one notification the night 16z was supposed to visit me, which means I only shot one person. So either he literally just lied about visiting me (rip) or osens didn't send the doc to me, but if we really do have necro dead then he can't be a baddie? Are we absolutely positive that he could be retri here? But also also if 16 didn't lie that means he visited me but was healed? jesus.

I think we just have to assume 16z lied about visiting me, and osens is telling the truth, because the alternative is that someone healed 16z which doesn't seem possible. My one thought is that mafia forged spartan and that osens is actually the necromancer, and instead of sending doc to me sent doc on 16z, but considering he didn't say he was attacked I think I gotta assume he was just lying. 

It just feels like there is forger shenanigans going on somewhere lol. Way too many evils, things just don't line up. Maybe I'm just paranoid from any all

I can't see anyway that 16z could have visited an alert Vet and live without getting healed, none of our TP claim to be on him, PM was rbd and Necro is dead. It doesn't make sense.

The only rabbit hole theory I have is that there's Vampires in play and osens converted you the night he "sent the doctor" to you. You couldn't have been Vampire before then because 16 checked you and got Vet results, but you could have been converted that night and be covering for your new Vamp allies. Again that sounds super unlikely, but nothing else I can think of really makes sense.

I think our best bet today would be to put up osens. Retri can't do too much at this point, and either we figure out he is HM and was lying, he is Vamp and was lying, or he is actually a Framed/Hexed Retri and who the hell knows what's going on.

17 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

If a forger is involved, then maybe 16 was forget and he was actually the framer or hex master. If no framer, then maybe omg is lying.

Forger can't forge lynches, so Spartan was def Necro and 16 was def Invest (presumably the Amne but that doesn't fit with him having night 2 results so who knows). 

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Hatty is Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, or Potion Master.

I can't see anyway that 16z could have visited an alert Vet and live without getting healed, none of our TP claim to be on him, PM was rbd and Necro is dead. It doesn't make sense.

The only rabbit hole theory I have is that there's Vampires in play and osens converted you the night he "sent the doctor" to you. You couldn't have been Vampire before then because 16 checked you and got Vet results, but you could have been converted that night and be covering for your new Vamp allies. Again that sounds super unlikely, but nothing else I can think of really makes sense.

I think our best bet today would be to put up osens. Retri can't do too much at this point, and either we figure out he is HM and was lying, he is Vamp and was lying, or he is actually a Framed/Hexed Retri and who the hell knows what's going on.

16 was supposed to check him the night osens sent the doc, right? So wouldn't he have killed a vamp if he alerted?

2 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

16 was supposed to check him the night osens sent the doc, right? So wouldn't he have killed a vamp if he alerted?

My line of thinking was that he didn't alert, got converted, then said he alerted after to cover for his new ally. It seems pretty farfetched but I really don't know how else to explain it aside from osens just lying and 16 being the one who was shot and somehow didn't die.

@Domg5 where is the trap? I think revealing this can establish who is lying as well.

Omg and Devise could be working together. Psychic is easy to fake and you don't really need a Consig anymore since everyone has claimed so invest results are obvious.

Just now, MMFLEX said:

@Domg5 where is the trap? I think revealing this can establish who is lying as well.

Omg and Devise could be working together. Psychic is easy to fake and you don't really need a Consig anymore since everyone has claimed so invest results are obvious.

Isn’t revealing the traps to the evils a bad idea?

1 minute ago, Domg5 said:

Isn’t revealing the traps to the evils a bad idea?

Yes, but based on what has already been provided as far as visits I think I can narrow it down to where it is. So if you say something different then that means you're lying.

Just now, Domg5 said:

Fine, its currently on Devise’s house but I’ll take it down to change it now that its known

No no. Keep it up. Evils won't go there if they know where it is, and that way I can protect someone else without triggering your trap. 

I feel like the game must be over soon. The vampire hunter never reveals but if you’re out there, just tell us so we know what we’re dealing with. We’re starting to run out of suspicious people. 

I’m good with VOTE OSENS but I don’t know where to go next. Flex?

I'm with Hatter tho. I'm very confused what happened with 16 and alerting. 16 would have either been killed or the body osens used would have been killed. Since 16 was alive and no way for him to have been healed it just makes sense that the body that osens used would have been what Hatter killed.

We know Vet got a kill N1. Is there any way for evils to fake that?

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

I'm with Hatter tho. I'm very confused what happened with 16 and alerting. 16 would have either been killed or the body osens used would have been killed. Since 16 was alive and no way for him to have been healed it just makes sense that the body that osens used would have been what Hatter killed.

We know Vet got a kill N1. Is there any way for evils to fake that?

No way to fake it, there was a Vet N1.

Vet would shoot all attackers, so if both 16 and osens's ghoul visited Hatter would have shot two people. I have no idea why 16 would be lying about who he visited...

Wait, what if 16 was Disguiser? That would explain only the one shot by Vet. But then that doesn't explain who the Amne was.

28 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

No no. Keep it up. Evils won't go there if they know where it is, and that way I can protect someone else without triggering your trap. 

Sounds good to me

Sorry, I visited on mobile took me a hot minute to get in here proper. 

Psychic 

N1: Spartan, bigAL, or Domg5 is evil!

N2: osens or Lefty_S is good!

N3: osens, BarzalGoat, or Ptyrell is evil!

N4: Ptyrell or osens is good!

N5: Berocka, Ptyrell, or Domg5 is evil!

Nothing really to gleam yet again. We know Berocka is evil....or at least SOME of us do and can read what happened last night. We've had some good plays for sure, and our Vigi has been on fire. But we keep yeeting the wrong person after some great call outs which intimates to me that there is both a potential evil among us (bad joke) and perhaps a forger? I know it's been brought up. Who are people most suspicious of? 

14 minutes ago, Devise said:

N3: osens, BarzalGoat, or Ptyrell is evil!

N4: Ptyrell or osens is good!

So do we think we got two evils in one batch or two goods? Both cannot be true. Ptyrell has my benefit of the doubt but he could very well be evil. 

Just now, bigAL said:

So do we think we got two evils in one batch or two goods? Both cannot be true. Ptyrell has my benefit of the doubt but he could very well be evil. 

I'm stuck on this too. It could be likely that one of them is good, or that both of them are. 

I was on omg last night.

I will be self healing tonight 😉

Is there an updated list of roles? There's definitely something hidden around there, whether that's some vamps, or an arso, or maybe one of our experienced players is trying out the hidden SK strat.