Town of Salem #18

Gustav

1 hour ago, Mr_Hatter said:

So the question remains. Is it worth lynching Flex to try and prevent an arso killing us all, or do we take the guaranteed evil in omg?

I think I'm with you. OMG seems safer to keep alive.

Unvote OMG

Vote Flex

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

bigAL has shot and killed three people, even if he's Town can that really be considered "good"?

A good shot is still good!

So the question remains. Is it worth lynching Flex to try and prevent an arso killing us all, or do we take the guaranteed evil in omg?

I’m pretty worried about the hex bomb but if that is Dom he’s very lucky to have such a sweet guardian angel...

Your paranoia is getting the best of you. We have, perhaps, the last evil to end the game in our sights. Don't throw the game by making a foolish lynch based on fear. Look at the facts! I even have a way to confirm myself tonight, probably should have last night, but I wanted to protect osens so he could confirm if he RB'd someone. Let's end this shit. Also, we've had 4 neutrals already and only 2 TPs. Trapper is still up in the air... I'm not lying. 

10 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Your paranoia is getting the best of you. We have, perhaps, the last evil to end the game in our sights. Don't throw the game by making a foolish lynch based on fear. Look at the facts! I even have a way to confirm myself tonight, probably should have last night, but I wanted to protect osens so he could confirm if he RB'd someone. Let's end this shit. Also, we've had 4 neutrals already and only 2 TPs. Trapper is still up in the air... I'm not lying. 

file.php?id=3352204

Well before we go jumping the gun one way or another, let's think about the numbers. 

Osens -confirmed
BigAl -confirmed

Hatter -confirmed

omg -evil confirmed

flex - unconfirmed

devise - unconfirmed

domg -unconfirmed

doom - neutral confirmed, don't know what side domg is on. 

Lets say we lynch flex. Osens can protect one of the three confirmed townies with flex if he is BG. If he is arso, thats fantastic. Lets say we get unlucky, and he was BG, and omg picks correctly and kills a townie. For now lets assume there is no HM because no one has been killed by one, and they had the necro for a few nights now. If there is a HM, then another town will probably die, and town just kinda loses

2 confirmed town left

omg evil

devise

domg

doom

At this point we need four votes. Basically, domg has to be good, because if he isn't then doom and him won't vote with town, and devise isn't enough to get the majority.

Its tricky, not gonna lie. Very tricky. I think we need to look more at Flex to determine how likely it is he is arso. I don't think we have a lot of info to go on. 

Naturally, I can't vote against @Domg5. That would be game-throwing, and the Wiki itself says so. However, if he were to somehow snuff it, it turns me into a Survivor capable of winning with anyone. Just a heads-up to any side that's planning on taking a run at me. 

I don't believe there are vampires in this game. The odds would be so astronomical that they were able to convert all targets without killing anyone, or taking a casualty themselves. 

I think the Hex Bomb is the real threat right now.

VOTE MMMFLEX

OK, lets look at it from the other perspective. We kill OMG, Flex is arso, he ignites. Who all does he kill?

His will that I currently have constructed:

N1 - Jericho
N2 - Devise (confirmed, medium)
N3 - vested
N4 - Al 
N5 - Unknown
N6 - Osens

If he was arso, I sincerely doubt he would have gone on doom with his limited nights.

Let's assume that he visited everyone he says he did, because to do otherwise would mean lying early as an Arso which just doesn't make sense. That means Devise, Al, Osens, are all doused. He would have had to douse myself in one of the nights, and then he would have HAD to douse doom if he has a chance to win. Reason being, doom protected domg last night so there is zero chance domg is doused (it clears douses). To think that arso would have knowingly doused a revealed GA over other high priority town/evils would really surprise me. 

With that in mind unless he lied about jericho (wouldn't make sense), there is almost no way town can lose even if he ignites tonight, because basically he would have had to douse doom instead of someone else to get the guaranteed 1v1. Once again, it comes down to whether or not domg (and by extension, doom) is town, so either way we kinda have to trust that he is town. 

We stick with the plan here guys. If he is arso, we trust domg is town and they vote him out, we win. If he isn't, we most likely win anyway, unless there is a fat hex from devise or something, which neither of these scenarios protect against anyway

VOTE OMG

@Devise @Domg5 @Doomsday @bigAL @osens

We stay with OMG here I think. Either way we kinda have to trust that domg is town. If he isn't we probably lose either way, since his voting block with doom (not to mention whatever night actions he takes) probably means we lose anyway. And if he is town, even if Flex perfectly doused (outside of doom) then we win, and if he doused doom in case this scenario arose then fuck it he deserves the arso win lol. 

On the other hand, voting out flex means things can get a lot more hairy.