Town of Salem #18

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Look I can vouch for him, that VSN Scouting Report is consistently fantastic. 

They are always excellent @MattyIce and do look like they take a lot of time

4 minutes ago, Sixersfan594 said:

Vote Matty

Let's rid of Hatty tomorrow

1 minute ago, osens said:

what if he is jester? 👀

if he is jester then I volunteer hatty as tribute

fun situation. Sixers could be exe, but I honestly doubt he'd wait till D4 to make a push. That option is still open though.

more likely situation is that ya boi was looking mad sus yesterday because he was arguing with the jailor claim and a framer decided to be useful for once. Frames are always a bit unlikely, but it's a perfect storm for one to happen.

@Devise can you post your full will?

so sixers is coming up and talking about eagles as if he was still alive. Could just be new, but might be worth pushing. 

For what its worth, I'm not sure if we have enough votes, but Unvote Matty for now (unsure if I voted him yet). Feeling very jesterish and I am I think the only confirmed town. I will revote if we need the votes though, someone ping me on discord if we need it. 

Vote Tally: (8 Needed)

Matty: 9 (omg, osens, ptyrell, devise, mmflex, bigAL, Doomsday, Sixers, jhatty)
Ptyrell: 1 (Matty)

Should be good for you to stay off it Hatter.

1 hour ago, osens said:

unvote who i had before

vote matty

I found this funny because the person you had voted before was still Matty.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Vote Tally: (8 Needed)

Matty: 9 (omg, osens, ptyrell, devise, mmflex, bigAL, Doomsday, Sixers, jhatty)
Ptyrell: 1 (Matty)

Should be good for you to stay off it Hatter.

I found this funny because the person you had voted before was still Matty.

i thought that I had voted him but wanted to make sure I had the vote on :D

22 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

so sixers is coming up and talking about eagles as if he was still alive. Could just be new, but might be worth pushing. 

For what its worth, I'm not sure if we have enough votes, but Unvote Matty for now (unsure if I voted him yet). Feeling very jesterish and I am I think the only confirmed town. I will revote if we need the votes though, someone ping me on discord if we need it. 

What? I talked about Eagles yesterday saying I trust him (as he showed up as having no wrongdoing). For some reason BigAl ran with that? Regardless, Hatty came up evil so he's either evil or was framed (highly unlikely)

Just now, Sixersfan594 said:

What? I talked about Eagles yesterday saying I trust him (as he showed up as having no wrongdoing). For some reason BigAl ran with that? Regardless, Hatty came up evil so he's either evil or was framed (highly unlikely)

Berocka also had Jericho as sus yesterday even though he was Lookout, so either Berocka was lying or there is indeed either a Framer or Hex Master running around.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Berocka also had Jericho as sus yesterday even though he was Lookout, so either Berocka was lying or there is indeed either a Framer or Hex Master running around.

Which wouldn't shock me, but a framer hitting over and over again... that's some unreal luck

52 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Just an FYI, a Jester can still kill people who abstained from voting. 

Alright, this time I'll copy the results from Gustav instead of the investigator page, didn't know the results were different is all

If I get another request though I'm just going to investigate omgitshim? Plays simalir to Eagles