CGY/SEA; S77

VHL Bot

@Phil Thanks for coming on board. Always wanted to add you to a Seattle team but this go around, with this player, just doesn’t work. With how the league is with roster capacity, I feel bad when such a great member gets buried on a deep roster. It’s unfortunate, but it’s the current VHL of 9/6/2, etc. 

@Spartakiller2 We moved you due to next seasons roster limits and cap space. Opening up room on both. Good luck in Calgary. 

Happy to add a 1st to continue this long streak of contending and all of that. Happy to get Phil a place that he succeeds in as a player 👍

• Admin
Just now, Phil said:

@Prout :cheers:

WOAH! AND @Victor here's one for the history books....

This is the first time I've ever had a player on Calgary.

GO HORSEIES! 

Within a season of me having a player on Seattle for the first time. History is all around us.

Bye Phil 😢 

And now for solemn serious post:

Thanks for drafting me Seattle @Banackock! I love this organization and we have some great pieces. Just a shame I was dragging the team down! All the best to you and I'll only feel slightly cheesed if you end up winning the cup this year without me hahah! 

Thanks for the great times and looking forward to the great times in Cal! 

@PhilWelcome aboard! I hope you’re ready to man our top line and become a solid piece of our core for the many seasons ahead. Seattle’s loss is our gain and I couldn’t be more thrilled to have you join our team.

20 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

@PhilWelcome aboard! I hope you’re ready to man our top line and become a solid piece of our core for the many seasons ahead. Seattle’s loss is our gain and I couldn’t be more thrilled to have you join our team.

It’s not our loss when the activity and enjoyment of a great member and person is our gain. This is why others don’t have the GM longevity like Seattle + Riga SMH.  

Also your loss is our gain too thnk u very mush #TankTheHorse