Recruited From: Other (Day 1 Member)

Position: G

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

• Commissioner

Hmm, seems I found the section to stop the bonus TPE but it didn’t change over the draft season. I’ll fix that later.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Wow, goalie Bek, not sure how to react to this..

I’ve been saying I’m going back to goalie for months now, it shouldn’t be too surprising.

• Beketov changed the title to (S79) G - Papa Emeritus, TPE: 80
  • Commissioner
Just now, FrostBeard said:

I know, but I was still hoping to see Bek D

Trust me, you don’t want to see that.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Matt thunder said:

the christian gang approuves Praying Thinking Of You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Lucifer is pleased with your approval of his anti-pope. It’s important to be approved.

Now to destroy Christian Mingle!

Also @Mistxh J wanted to know when I recreated. Papa has arrived!

heavy metal GIF

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Juice said:

I already have two goalies

Animated GIF

Good luck with your new player Bek ♡

Do not despair, Satan smiles upon you nonetheless!

P.S I’m definitely not keeping the character up in all conversation for long, too much work, but I’ll bring him out now and again.

There's 8 games left in the season. We're not making the playoffs. I likely won't give you any starts this season. Welcome to the world of being a goalie.

Aside from all that. Papa Emeritus is a perfect fit for the Reapers. You should join just to have the Reapers as Papa Emeritus' first team.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

I never heard of him till now but I approve 😂

Papa is the frontman for the Swedish heavy metal band Ghost

Technically Papa Emeritus IV is the current frontman, having taken the mantle from Papa Nihil who had his three sons, the original three Papa’s, killed. 

Ghost has complex lore and no one actually knows the identities of the members outside of Papa (the others are known as the nameless ghouls) but the music and stage presence are both great.

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Papa is the frontman for the Swedish heavy metal band Ghost

Technically Papa Emeritus IV is the current frontman, having taken the mantle from Papa Nihil who had his three sons, the original three Papa’s, killed. 

Ghost has complex lore and no one actually knows the identities of the members outside of Papa (the others are known as the nameless ghouls) but the music and stage presence are both great.

Well now im really intrigued lmao i might have to go give them a listen !

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

Well now im really intrigued lmao i might have to go give them a listen !

They range anywhere from quite heavy (rats, mummy dust, etc) to the self described “ABBA of heavy metal” (kiss the go goat, Mary in a Cross, etc) to borderline Christian rock until you understand what they are actually singing about (Bible, He Is, etc). It’s great stuff.

36 minutes ago, Beketov said:

They range anywhere from quite heavy (rats, mummy dust, etc) to the self described “ABBA of heavy metal” (kiss the go goat, Mary in a Cross, etc) to borderline Christian rock until you understand what they are actually singing about (Bible, He Is, etc). It’s great stuff.

Im intrigued, back in my high school days i used to REALLY be into heavy metal, not i listen to like border of heavy rock to metal but if its good, its good and ill listen ahah... any recommendations for the first listen?

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

Im intrigued, back in my high school days i used to REALLY be into heavy metal, not i listen to like border of heavy rock to metal but if its good, its good and ill listen ahah... any recommendations for the first listen?

Depends on what end of the spectrum you want. Ritual was my first. You can’t go wrong with most though: Mary on a Cross, He is, Square Hammer, Dance Macabre, Cirice, Absolution, From the Pinnacle to the Pit, Year Zero. It’s all good.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Depends on what end of the spectrum you want. Ritual was my first. You can’t go wrong with most though: Mary on a Cross, He is, Square Hammer, Dance Macabre, Cirice, Absolution, From the Pinnacle to the Pit, Year Zero. It’s all good.

Good to know.. ill definitely give it a listen sometime this week and let you know my thoughts haha

1 hour ago, Mistxh J said:

See my problem is that phase of metal hit in college and never left. Power metal for the win 🎸

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Revenge Of The Sith Prequel GIF

@Beketov,

The Saskatoon Wild are surging towards the playoffs, and we've got room at our backup position. If you're comfortable with getting some starts before the end of the regular season, we'll make it happen. 

Quote and reply, "#SaskyBois," to join the Wild!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild