Town of Salem #19

Gustav

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Actually this is a good point.

OMG is a very good player, but all he has done this game is not claim, ask for protection, and what has he done to actually help town so far? 

54 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I'm fine with voting Lefty to push him to claim for now. Feel like we have to do this every game lol

Vote Lefty

Ricer, OMG, and Doom are on my shit list too though

44 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

@omgitshimat this point you have to public reveal man

@GustavMattias I AM THE MAYOR CONFIRM ME

19 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

locos GIF

VOTE LEFTY

Someone claimed VH no? Check Doom tonight.

43 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

If you’re medium I want proof. Ask Jhatty who he lost to in the bronze medal game in a tournament he’s been involved in recently.

Don't worry @NSG88 I got you. 

there's your hint

Vote tracker:

Flex - 4 (eagles, NSG, ADV, Ptyrell)

Lefty - 2 (Ricer, Doom)

Doom - 2 (Barzal, sens)

Votes needed: 8

(with apologies to anyone on light mode because it isn't letting me paste as plain text for some reason)

Edited by GustavMattias

How believable is the vh claim you think? If he actually have Vampires, he could very well be Vampire fake claiming. Doom vs. Lefty is a 1f1 at this point, with Doom likely Vamp or Jest if Lefty is legit/consig, so ideally getting one of them out is the play, but if it's true VH and Dooms is Vamp, confirming that would be good.

9 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Vote tracker:

Flex - 4 (eagles, NSG, ADV, Ptyrell)

Lefty - 2 (Ricer, Doom)

Doom - 2 (Barzal, sens)

Votes needed: 8

(with apologies to anyone on light mode because it isn't letting me paste as plain text for some reason)

HEY no editing!

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

How believable is the vh claim you think? If he actually have Vampires, he could very well be Vampire fake claiming. Doom vs. Lefty is a 1f1 at this point, with Doom likely Vamp or Jest if Lefty is legit/consig, so ideally getting one of them out is the play, but if it's true VH and Dooms is Vamp, confirming that would be good.

If we do have vampires, we don't want to accidentally hang a vampire hunter right?

Also, I am of the opinion we do have vampires, as it all seems to check out. They probably converted someone on night one, had to wait on night 2, and then thought eagles was being eagles again and faking doctor and tried to convert the jailor, which would be a sneaky good way to secure a win. 

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

@BarzalGoatwhat do you think? I'm thinking either Doomsday or Ricer here tbh.

Unless they're playing this with some added complexity, Dooms seems like a consig, which is dangerous, but not a killing role.  Ricer has potential to be the bg or gf, and if he is bg... then he's a bad one

Unvote Doomsday

Vote Ricer