Riga Reign Revamped Logo

I did it again, except this time with the Riga Reign. Added some rough text to see how that looked - text was a maybe (font was giving me issues), but I really like how the lion came out!

THE RIGA REIGN

f2z8djvnzv071.png

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

I'm going to review this!!

The look is just sick, love the full frontal look of the lion.  Like Bana said, some sort of crown object could be added, but not really necessary.  Im not crazy about the font choice, it looks like some generic college football letter or number, but the gradient in the text on the last graphic is a hot feature.  For thematic continuity, maybe the gradient could go on the lion as well from top to bottom, just not starting with white at the top, but a lighter orange going to the darker orange. Everything looks nice and balanced, sweet effort.

9.8/10

This logo is sick. The old Reign logo wasn't necessarily bad, but this one is definitely an improvement. The colours are the same, but the lion is definitely impactful. The font choice is great and really ties in with the look of the logo. Only thing i would say is i agree with some of the other comments, i think the logo needs the addition of a crown to really bring in the "Reign" aspect. Overall, 9/10

Review: @KaleebtheMighty

This is a nice update to the current Reign logo. More modern and less cartoonish. I like the details in the lions face. As well as the addition of the crown which isn't in this post. My only issue is the overwhelming about of blue and orange because of how they contrast. I think a third colour needs to be more incorporated to tone it down a bit. 9/10