Town of Salem #20

Gustav

3 minutes ago, Advantage said:

But clearly he didn't go on me since Sens was Jugg and not CL.

Why wouldn't he? He was dying anyway and was going on you to prove if you were or weren't the Veteran. 

I don't believe you.

3 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Why wouldn't he? He was dying anyway and was going on you to prove if you were or weren't the Veteran. 

I don't believe you.

Eagles can seance with who he went on to prove it.  By all means.

I am not lying.  I'm surprised he didn't didn't on me tbh (hence the alert).

IMO, Hatter and Advantage are Coven. Hatter tried and may have succeeded in swaying Hatty off of going on Advantage to expose that he's not a Vet. Hatter also came on and posted without providing results. 

I've been getting ready for work @Doomsday

N0hbody - NS

Right now a hidden survivor claim is feeling a little scary to me, but came up NS

Doom, you shot him right? What day was that, could he have been CL and had the necro by then?

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I've been getting ready for work @Doomsday

N0hbody - NS

Right now a hidden survivor claim is feeling a little scary to me, but came up NS

Doom, you shot him right? What day was that, could he have been CL and had the necro by then?

He was shot N3.

Just now, Doomsday said:

He was shot N3.

That's the night the necronomicon comes in right? Is it at the start or end of that night?

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

He was shot N3.

Ok, so in theory that could be CL. He would have had basic defense as well as detection immunity by then

Just now, Jericho said:

That's the night the necronomicon comes in right? Is it at the start or end of that night?

Yeah they get it N3, start of night

We need to know who devise transported.  Was thinking, ricer may have done eagles with someone else, then theoretically devise did flex with that other person.

@MMFLEX how many times were you transported?

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

We need to know who devise transported.  Was thinking, ricer may have done eagles with someone else, then theoretically devise did flex with that other person.

yeah maybe there should have been some level of coordination between the transporters in hindsight

13 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Just once. 

I'm clearly evil based on the results Jericho had of me. I came clean yesterday saying I was the jester. Even if I'm hex you wouldn't want me around. It makes sense to vote me out and use me as your hit man.

2 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I'm clearly evil based on the results Jericho had of me. I came clean yesterday saying I was the jester. Even if I'm hex you wouldn't want me around. It makes sense to vote me out and use me as your hit man.

It doesn't because that gives coven another night of actions

Just now, MMFLEX said:

Oh you mean actions they're gonna get anyway?

If we lynch a coven member, they don't use their night action.

I still think we can get you your jester win, but it can't be tonight after a 2 town death transportation gone wrong

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Ideally yes

How about you post results first? It shouldn't matter what Trans results are, this just sounds like you are waiting to try and get your results correct

W/e ill just post. The arguments for and against dont change either way.

I followed MR Hatter to devise. So the 2 questions are, was devise swapped with n0hbdy, and was devise poisoned.

Mr Hatter's results still don't match up with mmflex being sus (jester shows up as NS), so im 99% sure mr Hatter is coven. Just would be nice to have devise confirm some stuff for us too.

Vote Mr Hatter