Town of Salem #20

Gustav

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Who lied?

Whoever died yesterday. I can'tr ecall and I'm in the middle of Dnd. Someone claimed vet and was actually vigilante

15 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

yea I can confirm him tn

We could do that, but I'm still worried about FLEX acting tonight before he gets shot. Could cause some damage. Idk do you.

I guess my point is we know FLEX is lying, and is trying to not get shot tonight. We have barely any knowledge on Adv, he could be fine in theory. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

We could do that, but I'm still worried about FLEX acting tonight before he gets shot. Could cause some damage. Idk do you.

I guess my point is we know FLEX is lying, and is trying to not get shot tonight. We have barely any knowledge on Adv, he could be fine in theory. 

if Sens is not a CL, I'll go on Flex. Without a CL tho, Flex can't stop being shot

Just now, Ricer13 said:

....not buying the medium claim until I get what I want.

He has already jumped through someone else's hoop. Do we really have to vet every medium claim like this super hard? Even if he isn't 100% confirmed, we got plenty of other suspicious people running around

12 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

What was the last thing I said to OMG in the EFL ToS Cultist chat!? 

Catching up on the thread now
Oh man let me see if I haven't deleted it yet

Tell Ricer I said he's a little bitch for trying to meta

Also omg 

As for Ptyrell, 95% chance he's Tracker though it is plausible that he's CL or Poisoner (or this theoretical Hex). He can't be PM since he was RB the night PM killed, but it's very possible that PM checked me night 1, so if he knows I'm Pirate, he knows who I visited. And if CL controls Jugg n1, he knows who he visited when he kills.

5 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@Ricer13 hes not doing it but i mean we already confirmed who he pirated and we already did the broomsday thing with doomsday so if im evil so is juice and doomsday

Why wouldn’t he do it!? Makes zero sense 

11 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

He has already jumped through someone else's hoop. Do we really have to vet every medium claim like this super hard? Even if he isn't 100% confirmed, we got plenty of other suspicious people running around

Yes we do. It’s Eagles. I’ve seen this guy run a game as town but was really mafia. 

14 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

....not buying the medium claim until I get what I want.

Not buying ur trans claim, ever, no if ands or buts 🧐

*edit for spelling*

Edited by N0HBDY

11 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Also omg 

As for Ptyrell, 95% chance he's Tracker though it is plausible that he's CL or Poisoner (or this theoretical Hex). He can't be PM since he was RB the night PM killed, but it's very possible that PM checked me night 1, so if he knows I'm Pirate, he knows who I visited. And if CL controls Jugg n1, he knows who he visited when he kills.

If I was coven, I wouldn't want to kill off jugg for at least another night. Simple as that

• Gustav locked this topic

The day phase has come to an end, and we find that @osens is about to go the way of the Leafs.

Things go the way things go, and you know the rest. Sens was a JUGGERNAUT, much unlike the Senators.

Next day phase actually coming EARLY tomorrow! No, it's obviously not my choice, but I'll be up around 7.

List of living players (12)