Town of Salem #20

Gustav

7 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm the mayor actually, and Pytrell been covering my transporter role all game. @GustavMattias confirm now that we know who our coven targets are we can get that vote Advantage. 

Vote Jericho x3

I would laugh so hard.

46 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm the mayor actually, and Pytrell been covering my transporter role all game. @GustavMattias confirm now that we know who our coven targets are we can get that vote Advantage. 

Vote Jericho x3

Honestly would just deserve the win at that point 

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

VOTE ME!!!

Flex, if no one helps vote you out today, we can vote you out tomorrow. It's just delaying the game by a day

30 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Flex, if no one helps vote you out today, we can vote you out tomorrow. It's just delaying the game by a day

If it goes to tomorrow. Gus might call it after we make no night actions and Jason Statham dies from his poison

Ok we need to pivot. I'm actually PB, and have everyone infected but Adv. I used disease spread and public information to fake tracker results, since I share invest results with tracker. If we vote Adv out I get killing power at night and can take out another coven. That is the only way to keep coven from a supermajority, and we can have a shared neutral win. Town probably still loses, but they did that to themselves.

Unvote Mr Hatter

Vote Adv

I respect the attempt :), but for what its worth, assuming you are actually PB, town has 100% lost already. They are both dying tonight.

As far as neutrals winning with you, I'll put it this way. If they don't side with us today and instead vote out a coven member, we will kill them tonight and force them to lose along with us. If they follow us, they win. Why would they mess with a guaranteed win?

Speaking of @N0HBDY we still need your vote to get out flex to give jester the win. You can do it tonight and end the game earlier or we can wait until tomorrow and then we do it. 

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

Ok we need to pivot. I'm actually PB, and have everyone infected but Adv. I used disease spread and public information to fake tracker results, since I share invest results with tracker. If we vote Adv out I get killing power at night and can take out another coven. That is the only way to keep coven from a supermajority, and we can have a shared neutral win. Town probably still loses, but they did that to themselves.

Unvote Mr Hatter

Vote Adv

Respect the attempt but if that was true you'd A) have outed this when we came out since you were around. and B) you'd have been pushing ADV instead of Hatter beforehand.

It's a good try to get us to act tonight and kill ourselves with Devise's final transport but it's not gonna happen

32 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I respect the attempt :), but for what its worth, assuming you are actually PB, town has 100% lost already. They are both dying tonight.

As far as neutrals winning with you, I'll put it this way. If they don't side with us today and instead vote out a coven member, we will kill them tonight and force them to lose along with us. If they follow us, they win. Why would they mess with a guaranteed win?

You have guaranteed nothing yet actually. The way I see it, it comes down to a game of chess and chance tonight if Adv is voted out. You probably won't go through with attacking the other neutrals as you are threatening to do because you won't want to get the attack swapped. And you dont know if N0hbdy has a vest or not. So then it comes down to if you want to risk a 3 neutral v 2 coven day. Which you'd probably lose.