Town of Salem #20

Gustav

8 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Actually I think the pirate is immune to transporting. So if OMG attacked Goliathus he still had to fight him regardless of my transport. I’m not 100 percent sure but I think that’s right 

• A Pirate's target cannot be changed by a Transporter, but they can bring protective roles or even an Ambusher to the Pirate's target. This can cause odd effects like a Crusader/Ambusher killing the Pirate despite clicking someone else, a Doctor shadow-healing the Pirate's target, or the Bodyguard killing the Pirate with their will being wrong. A Transporter who does this is "stealing a heal".

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also....

We are pulling on Mmm(bop) now and going with Osens do I have it correctly?

Yup. Osens is maybe jugg, though I'm not convinced ptyrell isn't just covering for flex and they are both coven. Thats my guess though. At the very least if he is LO, then we know FLEX is 100% lying and doom should shoot him (think he should anyway)

5 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:
  • A Pirate's target cannot be changed by a Transporter, but they can bring protective roles or even an Ambusher to the Pirate's target. This can cause odd effects like a Crusader/Ambusher killing the Pirate despite clicking someone else, a Doctor shadow-healing the Pirate's target, or the Bodyguard killing the Pirate with their will being wrong. A Transporter who does this is "stealing a heal".

Okay so I was right!

34 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Ok, well... Dying at night isn't a part of my plans. Lynch me, I'll kill osens, and doom can kill someone else. Otherwise, spare me until I'm safe to lynch for town and I'll be a vote for y'all.

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

is Adantage confirmed as vet?

He isn't confirmed 100% but the only other claim was someone who was proven to have lied.

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

is Adantage confirmed as vet?

No, especially considering how he was transported and didn't kill anyone.