Ledge's Official Statement on the Habs' Resounding Victory

Ledge

Hey folks, just so you know no one asked for this. I just feel responsible.

First of all, shoutout to this joker: https://twitter.com/TicTacTOmar/status/1392316285019623424

Second of all:

unknown.png?width=740&height=983 

SUCK IT LEAFSNET

And finally - Another shoutout to the haters and the doubters, namely a few people in discord that I won't name but you probably know who they are. Guess what Quik, my friggin prediction was right, and I'm getting that friggin TPE. 

And ya know what, Imma be humble. It was a great series to watch and the Leafs played their hearts out. I hope Matthews finally shaves the dead squirrel off his lip (I did appreciate his demeanor in the handshake line tho)

@JigglyGumballs @PatrikLaine

ya goin down mate

ice hockey dancing GIF by NHL

You see the problem with all the people jumping on the bandwagon predicting Leafs because they thought the Habs lost a step or were legitimately not as good of a team is they weren't realizing....it's the Leafs...in the playoffs. 

Also, I don't know how many times it needs to be said to the NHL fanbases, including those who make predictions and even analysts. Playoff hockey isn't the same thing as regular season hockey. Like not remotely. Some aspects have changed/mellow over the years, but generally speaking rosters filled with regular season superstars does not have a history of translating to huge playoff success.  Considering that, based on the games I saw the best Leaf forward on the ice not named Nylander was Jason Spezza. That's pretty god damn telling when you consider the young core of players. Jason Spezza shouldn't be more noticeable on the ice, not as his age. But he's playoff tested so :S 

Edited by Devise

I just thought of a great way to test both of our investigators tonight. Transport me with someone again, but do not disclose who. Both investigators look at me tonight, and give their results. After they give results transporter reveals who I was transd with.