(S80) C - Matty Fire, TPE: 74

mattyIceman

nl4QwEe.png?width=225&height=300

Welcome back to the M @MattyIce! I'm JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and we would like to offer you a contract. Right now, you would slot in as our 3rd line center, however, you will move up the lineup as you grow your player. My GM, dlamb, and I, are very active in the locker room, along with many Lynx players. 

Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and Matty Fire can be the next!

Quote this post with #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! 

Good luck with Fire,

JB

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey, @MattyIce

Welcome back to the VHLM! Kaleeb and I would love to have you join us in Philadelphia and believe you could be the very beneficial as we make a push for the Founder's Cup! Right now, we can offer you 4th Line minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time as you progress.

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that are very active and make it a great place to be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL(M) regardless of where you sign!

-Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Hey matty, Houston is a place that has some room for you and we need good people. It could be 3rd line with the chance to get more playing time as you get more tpe. might even breach 2nd line if you earn quickly. We are set to make the playoffs but not front runners but good people like you could help us go far rather than just being a piece on the 4th line somewhere else you can help us go deep and be a real piece to our team.

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there and Happy Recreate Day @MattyIce!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you 3rd Line Forward minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

@MattyIce

Miami is re-tooling but this means we have TONS of playing time available and a lot of people that would love to have more people on the team to hang out with and play with! If you want to play a ton of minutes and just have a boatload of fun, come join Miami. Quote this to accept! 

#SeattleBearsBrothers

Welcome back @MattyIce

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCow

Mississauga Hounds Management

8 hours ago, JB123 said:

nl4QwEe.png?width=225&height=300

Welcome back to the M @MattyIce! I'm JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and we would like to offer you a contract. Right now, you would slot in as our 3rd line center, however, you will move up the lineup as you grow your player. My GM, dlamb, and I, are very active in the locker room, along with many Lynx players. 

Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and Matty Fire can be the next!

Quote this post with #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! 

Good luck with Fire,

JB

#FEEDMEbitchez