VHL NFL Fantasy League 2014-15 Season

Kendrick

Because people need these created right away for draft purposes. Kachur posted a thread 2 weeks ago wanting one. Draft has to be prior to the start of September and its best to get everyone on the same page. I also had confirmation to do so.

Yeah I got PMs from people telling me they needed it or wanted it started as well, I told them 1 month before the season which was today. I had it covered but it doesn't matter either way, you'll just need to declare which one you are taking points from before the draft.

Yeah I got PMs from people telling me they needed it or wanted it started as well, I told them 1 month before the season which was today. I had it covered but it doesn't matter either way, you'll just need to declare which one you are taking points from before the draft.

You can transfer Commish's, thus I can transfer the 2nd one to you since you are in the 2nd league. Then I don't have to declare as once I've transferred I can delete my team.

If you are contacted by me to register in league 2, please do so. Your team in League 1 will be deleted to even out the number in each league. we are still accepting players! About 10 spots left for anyone wanting to join. Join League 2!

Please do not make the draft the 24th, 29th, or 30th. I have offline drafts on those 3 days.

24th is a sunday. Sundays are the best days to do them on the VHL because its usually everyone off school/home from work.

League 1: 2 Teams Available

League 2: 4 Teams Available

Please join League 2 first so we even it up! 6 spots available folks!

24th is a sunday. Sundays are the best days to do them on the VHL because its usually everyone off school/home from work.

I don't really expect to be catered to, so if it happens that day, I'll just go auto draft, depending on the time.