VHL NFL Fantasy League 2014-15 Season

Kendrick

https://yho.com/nfl?l=388644&k=1894c42fada384b0

https://yho.com/nfl?l=492294&k=c1537024f9001a95

Anyone is free to join from the VHL. Please post your name in this thread after joining to be eligible for TPE compensation. This needed to be up early to decide on a draft time. Please suggest a time in the thread and well see when it can take place. Sundays are a down day so that might be the best but fire away!

League Name: VHL Football 14-15

No password is needed from what I can see. League is 20 teams if we get that and it is a head-to-head match ups each week. Weeks 16/17 are the playoffs.

Second league is up. Do not join if you are in League 1 unless I tell you to transfer

Edited by Kendrick

I'm in. Still don't know shit about the NFL, but I won last year's playoffs and finished 3rd of the season, so yeah.. Easy TPEzzz!  :ph34r:

With so many people in the league I think it would be smart to change to a division format.

Just sayin'.

Yes but this way it is the best of the best in overall standings and not divisional standings. Keep in mind TPE is behind it.

Keep in mind TPE is behind it.

Exactly - for parity's sake, we want everyone to have a better chance at winning. With so many people drafting players each team will have only a handful of meaningful producers, so in a non-divisional format you have the "lucky" people at the top and the "unlucky" at the bottom.

A divisional, head to head format makes it less likely that people get unsurmountably buried at the beginning of the season.

But at the same time the way Yahoo has worked in the past, their tiebreakers are only really evident in an overall standings. If we get 20 people it could be divisional, but right now only 12-14 guys should keep it overall.

But at the same time the way Yahoo has worked in the past, their tiebreakers are only really evident in an overall standings. If we get 20 people it could be divisional, but right now only 12-14 guys should keep it overall.

This I can agree with. I was anticipating the league getting to 20+ people just based on how many signups we've had so quickly.

This I can agree with. I was anticipating the league getting to 20+ people just based on how many signups we've had so quickly.

If it reaches max, we may make two leagues and have some guys transfer to even out.