S80 WJC GM's Announcement

rjfryman

Hello everyone,

First, we'd like to thank everyone that applied. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to show interest and go through the application process. Next, a reminder that just because you weren't chosen, doesn't mean you didn't have a chance, weren't considered or won't have a chance in the future. The best part about this tournament is that everyone has a chance no matter their time here or experience! However, there's only so much space to go around! However, we got a lot of exceptional members applying and with some help from the amazing @BladeMaiden, we were able to narrow down this amazing list to the following five gms. I'm really excited for the list that we have chosen this season and believe it's an excellent group that will do well. 

With that being said, please join me in congratulating the following members:

Spoiler

?? Team Canada??

@ThatsGreissy

?? Team USA??

@Thunderidge

?? Team Europe??

@Horcrux   

? Team Asia?

@FireballSalad

?️ Team World?️

@Alexandre

Congrats to those who were named above and GOOD LUCK.  :cheers: This tournament is an exciting, fun way to introduce people to a lot of things the VHL has to offer and that includes GMing. We look forward to working with you guys throughout the tournament and making it as special as it has become. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me both on the forum/Discord. 

Also It might have been a small footnote at the top but with all sincerity I thank @BladeMaiden who helped me find some amazing candidates. Without you this process would have taken twice if not three times as long and would be much harder without a second pair of eyes. 

Thanks,

rjfryman

@rjfryman just happy I could help at all, this brought me back to when I did this with @McWolf . Even though I don’t consider the help I gave major on any level. The league is lucky to have such an amazing Commissioner of these world tournaments :) congratulations to everyone who got hired and a big nod to everyone who didn’t as there wasn’t a bad application in the bunch. Much love ❤️ 

Great picks, even though most of them contradict the real legal picks I already made for you guys. And yet *I* didn't get a shout out, yeah whatever it's fine.

Anywho, congrats to all those selected. :cheers: