Jardy's Chodesode #27: Banning Tate, Playoffs, Dairy Queen

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I swear a lot, as usual.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-27-The-Ban--Playoffs--and-Dairy-Queen-e19qv8f

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6QWnqWr9c2ZfgNZhOfuvxv?si=Vb6MktpISCmbNsC9Gn7mag&utm_source=copy-link

Recorded November 4. Contrary to the title, this sode is quite long. I dig into:

- Tate getting banned; how to conduct and how not to conduct

- Ordering a meal from DQ based on Discord suggestions

- How ALL of the playoffs have been shaking down so far

- Conflicted duality of taking on duties in the VHL

Mentions:

@Tate @fishy @Moon_50 @N0HBDY @CowboyinAmerica @Spaz @Beaviss @Minion @Dil @Brewins15 (Don't worry Sam, you can skip right to the end ;p)

Edited by JardyB10

18 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

I only wish I had headphones so I could listen to this stuff while I’m in class

Just play it full volume for everybody, they'll be interested in my DQ order too.

9 minutes ago, Brewins15 said:

I am surprised that you didn't talk about the thing I actually did lmao. I actually did things for once.

I'm too inactive to notice things! Besides, you told me not to, jeez! Though I did talk about my disappointment of Halifax losing, which is sort of a thing you did.

@N0HBDY I never want to hear a word about writing more than 500 words on a VHL.com when this motherfucker, @JardyB10, records 44 minutes and 25 seconds for a VHL.com RADIO piece. Not a squeak.

Also I'll listen to this one, seems especially juicy with the inclusion of a DQ visit.

23 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Just play it full volume for everybody, they'll be interested in my DQ order too.

I'm too inactive to notice things! Besides, you told me not to, jeez! Though I did talk about my disappointment of Halifax losing, which is sort of a thing you did.

You say this as though you ever listen to what people tell you.

42 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Uh bud I’m in 9th grade and I don’t think the teacher would be super pumped if I started blasting some 30 year old cursing about a simulated hockey leage

16 minutes ago, Brewins15 said:

You say this as though you ever listen to what people tell you.

It’s my specialty! :D

But in all seriousness, despite me teasing you here and just a moment ago in your other thread, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, especially given the current current of things. So I apologize if I have in fact done that with all my bullshittery!

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

It’s my specialty! :D

But in all seriousness, despite me teasing you here and just a moment ago in your other thread, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, especially given the current current of things. So I apologize if I have in fact done that with all my bullshittery!

you're all good. I'd call you out if I was offended. you would know haha.

2 minutes ago, Minion said:

I got a shout out lets go

Fair warning, it is quite brief!

SPOILER ALERT

I literally am like, “Hey Minion made a podcast, I’m going to listen to that!”

3 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Uh bud I’m in 9th grade and I don’t think the teacher would be super pumped if I started blasting some 30 year old cursing about a simulated hockey leage

Explain that one of their fellow teacher’s is introducing the podcast and that it’s extremely educational in nature. @bigAL

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@N0HBDY I never want to hear a word about writing more than 500 words on a VHL.com when this motherfucker, @JardyB10, records 44 minutes and 25 seconds for a VHL.com RADIO piece. Not a squeak.

Too bad, I will always heckle you on this because you write way more than just 500 words for a .com

and writing and podcasting are different smh