The twenty-third chapter of Baby Bob's life (Special edition : league review)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the twenty-third chapter of Baby Bob's life story, I have been a little quiet lately, but I am glad to tell you that I am officially back on track. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. This chapter will be a little special one, we will do a little review of the league. Which team is doing great? Which player is doing great? 

I will start with the standings, there are two teams who are currently fighting for the first place in the league, the Vancouver Wolves and the Moscow Menace. They have respectively 70 and 69 points. Their closest competitor are the Seattle Bear, the HC Davos Dynamo and the Malmo Nighthawks with 61, 60 and 59 points each. On the other side, the D.C. Dragons are clearly the worst team with only 7 wins in 47 games. The Chicago Phoenix and the London United are not really good either with 11 wins each. Prague, the team of Baby Bob are in the middle of the standings and are 9th overall with 26 wins and 19 losses for 52 points in 47 points. 

We will now talk about the individual leaders in the league. Chris Reynolds is currently leading the league in goals with 43 and in points with 93 with Justin Lose and Duncan Idaho. Aurelien Moreau is leading the league in assists with 69 followed by Battre Sandstrom and Robin Galante Nilsson. This trio is also leading the league in points for defenceman. On the side of the rookies, Zach Kisslinger II is leading the rookies with 65 points with Nathaniel Minion and Otto Numminen. In this category, Baby Bob is just behind Otto Numminen with 21 goals and 37 assists for a total of 58 points in 45 games. 

We asked Baby Bob about this stats : 

« Kisslinger is a good player and I remember when we played against each other in the VHLM, I was really impressed to see how good he was, so I am not really surprised to see him doing well in the VHL. I played with Minion and Numminen with the Hounds and I also played with Numminen with the Gladiators and I only have great words for these two guys. Of course I would like to win the trophy, but if I loose against one of these I won’t be mad, because they deserve it ». 

There are a lot of great players in this league and I can’t talk about all of them, but I did my best to talk about as many people as I could and maybe I will do something like that again.

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

@Crstats23@youloser1337@OrbitingDeath @Frank@Acydburn@RomanesEuntDomus@Kisslinger@Otto Numminen@Minion

506 words 

13- 19 december