Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

Be funny if they finished there and through domestic cup results that also turned out to be a Europa League place  :lol:

I would cry.

But honestly.. we are playing so poorly right now I wouldn't be surprised to see QPR overtake us. They've actually been playing well and are finally out of the bottom for. 

Regardless, Crystal Palace are my second team now because they are the only team in the prem with cheerleaders!

I am not a fair weather fan but I am growing tired of being let down :cry:

We have too much skill to keep these performances going. Stick it out... we may have to endure a beat-down at Old Trafford this weekend but I'm excited for the transfer window.

PS... Markovic HAS to go... that fucking useless sheep anus is a bigger waste of 20M than Carrol was of 34M. I fucking hate that splatter of a cumstain

We have too much skill to keep these performances going. Stick it out... we may have to endure a beat-down at Old Trafford this weekend but I'm excited for the transfer window.

PS... Markovic HAS to go... that fucking useless sheep anus is a bigger waste of 20M than Carrol was of 34M. I fucking hate that splatter of a cumstain

liverpoollogo355gif_1252385_3130.gif

Any other Arsenal fans??

That's my father's second team (QPR is his first but for a number of years they were in the Championship so he picked up Arsenal because his bestie is also one.

Kyle, a now inactive here, is one for sure. 

• Admin

That's my father's second team (QPR is his first but for a number of years they were in the Championship so he picked up Arsenal because his bestie is also one.

Kyle, a now inactive here, is one for sure.

So is Seth... now inactive.

Move in with me in England and you'll meet them on literally every corner.

IN the news today... Balotelli pleaded guilty for his racist, anti-semetic joke tweet and was charged by the FA.

My intial reaction?

So... when's he going to start biting people?

....oh and scoring?

At least Suarez Got in trouble and could score  :lol: