Spinning the Wheel, Turning the Page

Gustav

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

this will be my last season as Davos' GM

Just to be clear because it drastically impacts how fast we need to do things: so you mean 81 or 82? As in are you done once the playoffs are finished or we have 1 more season?

One just needs much faster action than the other.

Cheers man, you may not have won championships but you changed the league in so many positive ways. We still need you to help carry the S75 draft class though 💪

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just to be clear because it drastically impacts how fast we need to do things: so you mean 81 or 82? As in are you done once the playoffs are finished or we have 1 more season?

One just needs much faster action than the other.

81! I considered sticking around for 82, but I think it's fair that I don't run the team into the ground to try to give myself one more shot.

7 minutes ago, FonziGG said:

this wouldnt have hapened if everyone listened to my article on not briing gustav up

I'm not quite sure which article you mean; can you link it?

Spoiler

:kekw:

Sadge

I never played for your team and never discussed anything league-related with you but you hold a special place in my heart because of ToS. It's probably responsible for 70% of my posts and reactions (there was that one game that at the time made up 40% of my posts lol), and my big takeaway is that I'm a mostly inept leader. Hopefully this means more ToS for us people and maybe one day you'll GM and I'll play for your team :) 

David.

David David David David. David, David David David David David, David David David David. David David David:

- David

- David

- David

David David David David David David David. :)

David David, David. :cheers: