The best mock draft ever

Lemorse7

HI everyone yes its mock draft season again Hyyyype! I’m here again with my mock draft who is the best one ever this time compare to my mock draft from last year who was a bit not short but didn’t let enough juice from each players. In this one I will squeeze all the juice that I can from each player. Good read everyone. Obviously I don’t know what the gm have plan or the interview that they have with a certain player. Well I have a tiny bit, but I really don’t.

1.       With the first pick the Chicago Phoenix select Scotty Sundin ( @fromtheinside )

I think the first and second pick could go between the two best players a good goalie and a good center are rare this days and Chicago still have 2 active goalies in their system so I think Scotty make the most sense, but again I would not be surprise to ear Brandt Fuhr name with the first pick of the draft.

2.     🐺  With the second pick The Vancouver Wolves select Brandt Fuhr. ( @Tate)

They are in that position where they can go for it or trade and start their rebuild early, with Aike Van Giersbergen in net and will probably share the net with Fuhr for his last season before regression hit him. That let Fuhr find his repairs in this new league and team. To be a key part of the franchise for multiple seasons.

3.     With the third pick in this draft the Malmo Nighthawks select Center Igor Molotov.   ( @Dom)

Dom selecting his player is not a surprise and I think that third overall pick is the easiest of the draft you just draft the best player available that Chicago and Vancouver didn’t pick. You have a very good center of the future or your starter for a bunch of seasons. There is no bad pick here. #Nighawksrising

4.     With the fourth pick the HC Davos Dynamo select Defenseman Siyan Yasilievich ( @badcolethetitan)

The next 6 best players available are defenseman. This pick is a reach, maybe its the earliest that a first gen ever got drafted or in a long-time. We know Alex love his Phillis players and Cole is a great user. Also, Alex did a mock draft and made Davos select him and his the GM maybe it’s a Strat or maybe he is going to draft him with this pick.  

5.     With fifth pick the New York Americans select Hammar Voss ( @BUM

New York have a history with players who don’t want to be drafted 😉. They have some seconds plan defenseman in their prospect pool, but they lost their star defenseman last season and Voss can be that star power on their blueline. Boom is a great user, who can help the team to have a quick rebuild and go for the cup.

6.     With the sixth pick the Helsinki Titans select AirRig GoodBrandSun ( @Rhynex Entertainment)

Helsinki have great prospect attach to the team and passing on a user like Rhynex you just cant or if you do you cant sleep during the night the simple fact that you skip on him to select another user will hunt you every night. I think Rayzor want to sleep so he is going to pick Rhynex and he will sleep happily ever after.

7.     With the seventh pick the Toronto Legions select Ryuji Sakamoto ( @der meister

Ryuji have a great future in the VHL Toronto who look to be competing this next couples season can use someone like Sakamoto with in their defensive squad, to help them reach their goal to win a championship.

8.     With the eighth pick the DC Dragon select Jake Thunder @Thunder

That pick his perfect for the team and the players, Thunder can play in the VHLE next season and upgrade his game, while DC are going to be a mid standing team and when Thunder will be ready to play in the big league DC will have some great young player to try to make the playoff.

9.     With the ninth pick the Calgary Wranglers select Brian Kowalski @Wheaties 

The Calgary Wranglers just begun their rebuild and with 3 first this draft they can draft some great players for their future. The first one being Kowalski, who is a max earner, a EFL member, he would be a great addition for the team.

10. With the 10th pick the Calgary Wranglers select Leandro Goncalves @leandrofg

Goncalves will become a great player for the Wranglers they need to add some wingers to their centers and I think Goncalves is a great option.

11. With the 11th pick the HC Davos Dynamo select Tomas Sogaard @Brandon

Max earner who will help the Davos on their rebuild they still need to add a bunch of players but slowly they will build a great team.

12. With the 12th pick the London United select Deron Nesbitt @AW13 

London need to add defenseman to their team they already have a great goalie and offensive core they just need to build they defensive one and they can hope to win the championship in the next seasons or so. 

13. With the 13th pick the Calgary Wranglers select (yes again) Baxter Arcanum @ctots 

Ctots join Leandrofg two gm from the recent JST tournament. They are two first gen with a lot of potential to become great user and earners in the VHL. With The Wranglers lack of defenseman I think selecting Arcanum to join them is the best pick they could make with that pick.

14. With the 14th pick  the New York Americans select Augustus Kennedy @InstantRockstar

New York need a goalie of the future and Kennedy is just that. InstantRockstart is a great user and that just another pieces the Americans need to add to their rebuild to be competitive again. Thinking about it selecting IR with the LA pick is a funny fact. At least it would be if it will happen.

15. With the 15th pick the Moscow Menace select Alex Kachur @ 

Its Spartan favorite user its just make sense.

April fools a bit late but shhh.

15 pick the Moscow Menace select Pete Mitchell @Crstats23

You know what you are going to get from this user and you know its going to be good.

16. With the 16th pick the Vancouver wolves select Landon Wolanin @jacobcarson877

Vancouver will be in rebuild modem and need every prospect they can get. Wolanin his a great pick up for them, a great user who know their way in the VHL its maybe not the max earner but is very consistent and sometimes consistent his better. Great user and really active in the locker-room, I don’t seem jacobcarson877 going in the second round.

That was the best mock draft ever I know you like it and I want every review to have 10/10. 

1124 words 

Edited by Lemorse7
because

31 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

This pick is a reach, maybe its the earliest that a first gen ever got drafted or in a long-time.

We've had at least three first gens go 1st overall in the past 20 seasons

2 minutes ago, Enorama said:

We've had at least three first gens go 1st overall in the past 20 seasons

34 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

or in a long-time.

long time for me his before I was here 

Edited by Lemorse7

1 hour ago, Lemorse7 said:

5 pick the Moscow Menace select Pete Mitchell @Crstats23

You know what you are going to get from this user and you know its going to be good.

3 minutes ago, Crstats23 said:

Wrong I was with Warsaw with my first gen 

you didn't saw that then 

penguins madagascar GIF

On 4/5/2022 at 11:54 AM, Lemorse7 said:

4.     With the fourth pick the HC Davos Dynamo select Defenseman Siyan Yasilievich ( @badcolethetitan)

The next 6 best players available are defenseman. This pick is a reach, maybe its the earliest that a first gen ever got drafted or in a long-time. We know Alex love his Phillis players and Cole is a great user. Also, Alex did a mock draft and made Davos select him and his the GM maybe it’s a Strat or maybe he is going to draft him with this pick.  

I love how you got this one right--goes to show that there's a lot of "which VHLM GMs had which players" and "which newer users are familiar with each other" that tends to fade as one's time in the league goes on. In the first mock draft I ever wrote, I was able to correctly call Julius Freeman at 2nd overall over a more established player/member because I knew that Beav and then-first-gen RJ had a good relationship with each other (something I probably would have never picked up on today). Arguably, it makes mock drafts from league vets potentially worse as anyone can look at a roster and see who needs what.