S39 Playoffs

JardyB10

Hey y'all!

The VHL and VHLM S39 Regular Season shall be coming to a close tomorrow.  That makes tomorrow the last day to make VHLM waiver claims.

As per usual, we will have a day to sort shit out on Thursday, and S39 Playoffs for both leagues will begin on Friday, September 5, 2014.

Happy playoffs. :cheers:

Yeah we double sim until the first four games of the conference finals are up. But if Higgins is waiting for the league file, what can we do? 

I'm only half kidding with this question/statement combo. Jardy are you getting at all burnt out from simming? Like seriously, your tenure has been long and good, but after a few seasons of steady awesome this season in particular has been pretty rough. Higgins has had to step in several times. We've talked about getting a "third" simmer before for things like Super Cup and World Cup, perhaps you should take a break/call it for simming and we get somebody new to join Higgins...

That's pretty harsh there Devise, it was the summer time, which is always a bad time for him. Add in the fact that this past week has been back to school and he's probably been drunk the whole time. I can always sim too when needed.

That's pretty harsh there Devise, it was the summer time, which is always a bad time for him. Add in the fact that this past week has been back to school and he's probably been drunk the whole time. I can always sim too when needed.

I'm not saying he did a poor job. But it was a bit more noticeable this season for sure. So much so that it caused back ups to not get played for the first time. It isn't like I"m demanding he step down. I just know Jardy has done this for a fucking long time now. Add in the fact that he likes to drink, and his life responsibilities could actually be getting bigger I'm basically curious if he himself is burnt out from the role. 

I'm not saying he did a poor job. But it was a bit more noticeable this season for sure. So much so that it caused back ups to not get played for the first time. It isn't like I"m demanding he step down. I just know Jardy has done this for a fucking long time now. Add in the fact that he likes to drink, and his life responsibilities could actually be getting bigger I'm basically curious if he himself is burnt out from the role. 

Wasn't the first time FYI