CologneCast Questions

AwfulHomesick

The very first CologneCast will be recorded today. If anyone has any questions for Romanes, RandomHero or I, please post here. We will be recording later in the afternoon today. Thanks guys!

EDIT: won't be strictly about cologne. Feel free to ask q's regarding other stuff.

Edited by AwfulHomesick

How do you plan to last 100 editions?

Which member of the pajodcast is your favorite?

Do you agree with the BoG's decision to rename the Labatte trophy to the Braxton trophy?

I just realized that Romanes is on this so he'll know I was lying about the BoG thing. Did I successfully troll the rest of you?

Which team do you believe has the best future by factoring in (Current young players, future draft selections and overall depth)?

If given the chance to relocate Vasteras + Another team, where would you relocate them and what would their names be? (Have some fun here)

Why haven't you guys posted in the Blades of Steel question thread? Are you holding out on me?

Not league related 

Who would you pick if you had to choose between Mr.Mime or Jynx

You have the only Eevee in the game, would you trade it for a Gengar ?

You have the only Eevee in the game, in what type would you evolve it ?

League related 

Which VHL team has the best logo.

Who has the worst.

Which color scheme you would change.

Which color scheme should be added.

Riga vs Iron Eagles, who wins ?

NHL related

Would you trade Joe Thornton ?

Who's the sleeper in the NHL this season ?

Tuuka Rask or Carey Price ?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my questions was gonna be why didnt Device join the first one. Buuuuuut.

Who do you think will come out on top of the Wolf sweepstakes?

If you (being one of you) could take over Seattle right now, would you take the job?

Do you guys think you got the talent to take down Helsinki further into the teams rebuilds?

If you didnt have first overall, and Green was chosen, who would you take?

Roman how will you finally attract FA's to coL?

If you guys could acquire one VHL player in their prime, who would it be?

What player in the NHL are you each modelling your player after?

In two season will we be entering a new era that brings in new goaltenders? (a la Kanou/Shaw, Desny/Christ)

If I was to face METIS in a COD match I would lose, but would you like to see me face him in a real life COD match with real weapons?

It's no secret I have a dog (He has been heard on my podcast) but I want you each to guess why I have the dog?

Do you think the VHL should hand out suspensions like the NFL for off-ice incidents?

Is Victor more like Bettman, Goodell, Silver or Selig?

Why do you guys think Edgar hasn't updated his player? Do you believe this hurts the reputation of Toronto seeing as his player should be setting an example?

If you were to remove all 10 GM's we currently have in the VHL and replace them with members who aren't GM's, who would those 10 be?

Favorite position..off the ice?

If I was to face METIS in a COD match I would lose, but would you like to see me face him in a real life COD match with real weapons?

But then riots wud happen becuz u wud kill a native child.

I'm friends with the RCMP, so it would fall under codes you haven't ever heard of.

Hello gentlemen.....and Devise.

Does the train gif thread still exist in the COL LR?

David, I thought your English was excellent on Episode 1. Is that taught in school there, or is there another reason you are fluent?

Does the COL LR have a Logan Laich/Devise appreciation thread?

Based on what you think or know about me, please suggest some first names for my next player after Odin.

After listening to the last episode, and realizing that a couple of you have no idea who Daniel Braxton was, can Devise rate the level of damage to Jericho's ego? :D

If the VHL teams were to be renamed(but keep location), suggest an alternate for each.

*Have a good time recording this guys and I look forward to savoring every second.

It's on.

Devise had a really interesting talk on Cologne on his recent podcast. Cologne seems young but like adv said, they doesn't have the firepower of Helsinki (That is just my opinion though). While Nicolas Caprivi is in the minor and you'll be adding a really, really good player in this draft, which season are you targeting to be going for it ? This question is for Romanes

And for everyone.

How do you catch an Abra ?

Which youtube Channel are you guys listening/following ?